Re: [Yuricon] 12 Days

  • Angel's Song
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2006
      Whoever is going can help me take a photo of her? I am not American and don't stay there which is a pity....cos after 12 Days, I'd become a fan of hers...
      Sigh... too bad I can't go over for the signing party.

      Whoever is going, have fun!

      Cheers,

      Fay

      redhatlain <redhatlain@...> wrote:

      For any 12 Days fans in the NYC area:

      TokyoPop is having a 12 Days signing party with June
      Kim at White Rabbit on November 29, 9:00pm. Please
      note it is 21 and over only. White Rabbit is at 145
      East Houston St. between Forsyth and Eldridge. Closest
      subway stop is the F,V at East Houston and Second,
      about two blocks away. More info can be found here:

      http://www.tokyopop .com/553. html

      -hyo

      Do you Yahoo!?
      http://new.mail. yahoo.com