yuri video game

  • Claude Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2006
      > > Hi
      > > Do you know any PC or video games with yuri content
      > > (non fanservice)? I got only a shoujo-ai patch for
      > > Final Fantasy IV that turns two main characters into
      > > lesbians, but nothing more.
      > > Oh, I know that in japan there was few visual novels
      > > based upon famous shoujo-ai (like Strawberry Pani
      > > for PS2 or Utena for Sega Saturn) but they weren't
      > > translated and are impossible to get.
      > > regards
      > > Sethite

      Rule of Rose. Read about it here:
      http://jakeexperience.livejournal.com/87549.html

      Claude Smith

      Emperor Zombie: You went on and on about how sweet the candy was, then told me not to put it in my mouth and got mad at me when I did!
      Screw-On Head: If by 'candy' you mean 'ancient forbidden evil', then yes, I told you to not put it in your mouth!
      -Amazing Screw-On Head
      Call Me on Skype: plaid_knight

      Want to start your own business?
      Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.