Also! SV: [Yuricon] yuri/shoujo-ai games

  • Andreas Wilhelmsson
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 27, 2006
      This might be of interest!

      Kind of fanservice-ish, though...

      Sethite Set <sethite_20@...> skrev:
      Hi
      Do you know any PC or video games with yuri content (non fanservice)? I got only a shoujo-ai patch for Final Fantasy IV that turns two main characters into lesbians, but nothing more.
      Oh, I know that in japan there was few visual novels based upon famous shoujo-ai (like Strawberry Pani for PS2 or Utena for Sega Saturn) but they weren't translated and are impossible to get.
      regards
      Sethite

      ______________

      The Roman alphabet Copyright © to me.

      http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-23-83-2ptt-84-p.html <- This site is great. Go ahead and buy lots of stuff from it, 'cause I get monays when you do!

      Stava rätt! Stava lätt! Yahoo! Mails stavkontroll tar hand om tryckfelen och mycket mer! Få den på http://se.mail.yahoo.com

    • Sethite Set
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 27, 2006
        Wow, that's cute!! I don't know this game, is it for GBA?
        I heard many about Suikoden V, my friend, who played this game, wrote me, that two girls there - Lucrecia i Lelei are lesbians and it's visible in game. Interesting, isn't it?
        Anyway, Rikku and Paine from Final Fantasy X-2 - isn't it obvoius that they weren't talking or looking at guys? But it's still fanservice.

        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 27, 2006
          kyttn <nekoni8@...> wrote:

          Maria-sama ga Kakumei (side-scroller - ?); the girls
          of Marimite go "Contra"-style. disturbing.

          Do you know how to get it? It might be interesting....
          If anyone want, here are some screens for shoujo-ai version of FF IV: http://www.grisznak.webpark.pl/screeny.jpg

        • Erin Subramanian
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 27, 2006
            Sethite Set wrote:

            > kyttn <nekoni8@...> wrote:
            >

            >> Maria-sama ga Kakumei (side-scroller - ?); the girls
            >> of Marimite go "Contra"-style. disturbing.
            >
            > Do you know how to get it? It might be interesting....

            I've forgotten what the official website is, but you can download a zip
            of it here:
            http://yurizuki.net/server/marimite/games/marigra_and_marikaku(Marimite%20doujin%20game).zip

            Erin
          • Andreas Wilhelmsson
            Message 5 of 17 , Nov 27, 2006
              Yup! GBA, Summon Night: Swordsmith Story, I think it was. It's the first Summon Night game; the series is up to number 4 now, which is soon to be released for the PS2. Or maybe it's already out...

              The first two Summon Nights are for the GBA... They were released this year, only a few months apart!

              Pratty and Sugar are only in the first, though. You choose between a male or a female main, - the other is never heard of throughout the game afterwards - then your answers to a few key questions decide which Guardian you'll get.

              I've been trying to find it for quite some time now. It's quite rare.

              ____________ __

              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 27, 2006
                Thanks.
                Do you know emulator settings to play it?

                Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...> wrote:
                Sethite Set wrote:

                > kyttn wrote:
                >

                >> Maria-sama ga Kakumei (side-scroller - ?); the girls
                >> of Marimite go "Contra"-style. disturbing.
                >
                > Do you know how to get it? It might be interesting....

                I've forgotten what the official website is, but you can download a zip
                of it here:
                http://yurizuki.net/server/marimite/games/marigra_and_marikaku(Marimite%20doujin%20game).zip

                Erin

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Erin Subramanian
                Message 7 of 17 , Nov 27, 2006
                  Sethite Set wrote:
                  > Thanks.
                  > Do you know emulator settings to play it?

                  It's been a long time since I've played it, but I think I used Daemon
                  Tools to mount the CD image and install the game through that. You might
                  also be able to burn the image to a CD and install it using that.

                  Erin
                • Eui Heo
                  Message 8 of 17 , Nov 27, 2006
                    I'm wondering if this may be helpful.
                    These are mostly text-based games and for adults except PS2 titles.
                    Also, all of them are real yuri, which means no male protagonist.
                    There're more titles beside them, of course.

                    -already released-
                    Atrach-Nacha
                    Shojoukyuu
                    Noel
                    Saphism no Kensho
                    Sono Hanabira ni Kuchitsuke wo (Doujin game)
                    Hachi Kiss (Marimitte Doujin game)
                    Akai Ito (PS2)
                    Strawberry Panic (PS2)

                    -to be released-
                    Simoun - Rose War (PS2)
                    Aoi Shiro (PS2)
                    Kata Hane

                    Cheers,
                    warainagara
                  • Li Sa
                    Message 9 of 17 , Nov 28, 2006
                      here's sth new. My Otome Zwei PS2 game newest release. It's a fighting
                      game, but i heard that it's kinda lame.. anyway here's pic
                      http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j302/aliencjh/movie/Mai-OtomeJPN.jpg

                      and here's the torrent file link and jz paste this in your download
                      manager and it'll download the torrent file automatically.

                      http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=check_download&ufid=08A0F60D61B7D6F7&key=4fb8474af8d7e1a5a9c2a81f807c7d4f28589274

                      anyone seen the ova? episode 1 is out now.. it's a sequel to the tv
                      series. seems like the ova serves to unfold the remaining mysteries in
                      the tv series. hmm..

                      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Eui Heo <eheo@...> wrote:

                      > I'm wondering if this may be helpful.
                      > These are mostly text-based games and for adults except PS2 titles.
                      > Also, all of them are real yuri, which means no male protagonist.
                      > There're more titles beside them, of course.
                      >
                      > -already released-
                      > Atrach-Nacha
                      > Shojoukyuu
                      > Noel
                      > Saphism no Kensho
                      > Sono Hanabira ni Kuchitsuke wo (Doujin game)
                      > Hachi Kiss (Marimitte Doujin game)
                      > Akai Ito (PS2)
                      > Strawberry Panic (PS2)
                      >
                      > -to be released-
                      > Simoun - Rose War (PS2)
                      > Aoi Shiro (PS2)
                      > Kata Hane
                      >
                      > Cheers,
                      > warainagara

                    • kyttn
                      Message 10 of 17 , Nov 28, 2006
                        i have also seen it at a dealer's booth at anime cons.
                        as many dealers don't have websites, i can't find
                        copies, so check ur next con's DR.
                        wrote:

                        > Sethite Set wrote:
                        >
                        > > kyttn <nekoni8@...> wrote:
                        > >

                        > >> Maria-sama ga Kakumei (side-scroller - ?); the
                        > girls
                        > >> of Marimite go "Contra"-style. disturbing.
                        > >
                        > > Do you know how to get it? It might be
                        > interesting....
                        >
                        > I've forgotten what the official website is, but you
                        > can download a zip
                        > of it here:

                        http://yurizuki.net/server/marimite/games/marigra_and_marikaku(Marimite%20doujin%20game).zip

                        > Erin
                        >

                        > Yahoo! Groups Links

                        kyttn =^'^=
                        BIPOLARIS DELERIUM MENTIA

                        Want to start your own business?
                        Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
                        http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index
                        Message 11 of 17 , Nov 28, 2006
                          >From: "Li Sa" <lsyeow@...>
                          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                          >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: yuri/shoujo-ai game list I know
                          >Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:07:15 -0000
                          >
                          >here's sth new. My Otome Zwei PS2 game newest release. It's a fighting
                          >game, but i heard that it's kinda lame.. anyway here's pic
                          >http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j302/aliencjh/movie/Mai-OtomeJPN.jpg
                          >
                          >anyone seen the ova? episode 1 is out now.. it's a sequel to the tv
                          >series. seems like the ova serves to unfold the remaining mysteries in
                          >the tv series. hmm..

                          Yes, I saw episode 1 over the weekend. It's more of the same, with a
                          slightly more insipid feel. :-)

                          Honestly - if this had come before Mai Hime, I sincerely doubt anyone would
                          have cared much. Just another shounen magical girl series, with Monster of
                          the Series, rather than the Day.

                          The OVA is definitely for people have seen and enjoyed Mai Otome. There's no
                          intro, prologue, etc - we just bop right into the story.

                          friends module.
                        • Sethite Set
                          Message 12 of 17 , Dec 3, 2006
                            Simoun based game? Could be fun to pilot Simouns and  fight, but I think it will be visual novel too.
                            Anyway, maybe some could do yuri rpg using rpg maker? Never heard about something like this?
                            regards
                            Sethite

                            Eui Heo <eheo@...> wrote:
                            I'm wondering if this may be helpful.
                            These are mostly text-based games and for adults except PS2 titles.
                            Also, all of them are real yuri, which means no male protagonist.
                            There're more titles beside them, of course.

                            -already released-
                            Atrach-Nacha
                            Shojoukyuu
                            Noel
                            Saphism no Kensho
                            Sono Hanabira ni Kuchitsuke wo (Doujin game)
                            Hachi Kiss (Marimitte Doujin game)
                            Akai Ito (PS2)
                            Strawberry Panic (PS2)

                            -to be released-
                            Simoun - Rose War (PS2)
                            Aoi Shiro (PS2)
                            Kata Hane

                            Cheers,
                            warainagara

                            http://mail.yahoo.com

                          • Angel's Song
                            Message 13 of 17 , Dec 3, 2006
                              May I know which games are in English? I really wish to play Simoun and Strawberry Panic, but they are and will be in Japanese right?

                              Cheers,
                              Fay

                              Eui Heo <eheo@sbcglobal. net> wrote:
                              I'm wondering if this may be helpful.
                              These are mostly text-based games and for adults except PS2 titles.
                              Also, all of them are real yuri, which means no male protagonist.
                              There're more titles beside them, of course.

                              -already released-
                              Atrach-Nacha
                              Shojoukyuu
                              Noel
                              Saphism no Kensho
                              Sono Hanabira ni Kuchitsuke wo (Doujin game)
                              Hachi Kiss (Marimitte Doujin game)
                              Akai Ito (PS2)
                              Strawberry Panic (PS2)

                              -to be released-