SV: [Yuricon] yuri/shoujo-ai games

  • Andreas Wilhelmsson
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 27, 2006
      It's not a main part of the plot or anything, but Lyn and Florina in the first Fire Emblem for the GBA - not sure which one in the series that is. 6, maybe? They're lovely, at any rate.

      Sethite Set <sethite_20@...> skrev:
      Hi
      Do you know any PC or video games with yuri content (non fanservice)? I got only a shoujo-ai patch for Final Fantasy IV that turns two main characters into lesbians, but nothing more.
      Oh, I know that in japan there was few visual novels based upon famous shoujo-ai (like Strawberry Pani for PS2 or Utena for Sega Saturn) but they weren't translated and are impossible to get.
      regards
      Sethite

      ______________

      The Roman alphabet Copyright © to me.

      http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-23-83-2ptt-84-p.html <- This site is great. Go ahead and buy lots of stuff from it, 'cause I get monays when you do!

      Stava rätt! Stava lätt! Yahoo! Mails stavkontroll tar hand om tryckfelen och mycket mer! Få den på http://se.mail.yahoo.com

    • Andreas Wilhelmsson

        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 27, 2006
          Wow, that's cute!! I don't know this game, is it for GBA?
          I heard many about Suikoden V, my friend, who played this game, wrote me, that two girls there - Lucrecia i Lelei are lesbians and it's visible in game. Interesting, isn't it?
          Anyway, Rikku and Paine from Final Fantasy X-2 - isn't it obvoius that they weren't talking or looking at guys? But it's still fanservice.

          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 27, 2006
            kyttn <nekoni8@...> wrote:

            Maria-sama ga Kakumei (side-scroller - ?); the girls
            of Marimite go "Contra"-style. disturbing.

            Do you know how to get it? It might be interesting....
            If anyone want, here are some screens for shoujo-ai version of FF IV: http://www.grisznak.webpark.pl/screeny.jpg

          • Erin Subramanian
            Message 5 of 17 , Nov 27, 2006
              Sethite Set wrote:

              > kyttn <nekoni8@...> wrote:
              >

              >> Maria-sama ga Kakumei (side-scroller - ?); the girls
              >> of Marimite go "Contra"-style. disturbing.
              >
              > Do you know how to get it? It might be interesting....

              I've forgotten what the official website is, but you can download a zip
              of it here:
              http://yurizuki.net/server/marimite/games/marigra_and_marikaku(Marimite%20doujin%20game).zip

              Erin
            • Andreas Wilhelmsson
              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 27, 2006
                Yup! GBA, Summon Night: Swordsmith Story, I think it was. It's the first Summon Night game; the series is up to number 4 now, which is soon to be released for the PS2. Or maybe it's already out...

                The first two Summon Nights are for the GBA... They were released this year, only a few months apart!

                Pratty and Sugar are only in the first, though. You choose between a male or a female main, - the other is never heard of throughout the game afterwards - then your answers to a few key questions decide which Guardian you'll get.

                I've been trying to find it for quite some time now. It's quite rare.

                ____________ __

                Message 7 of 17 , Nov 27, 2006
                  Thanks.
                  Do you know emulator settings to play it?

                  Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...> wrote:
                  Sethite Set wrote:

                  > kyttn wrote:
                  >

                  >> Maria-sama ga Kakumei (side-scroller - ?); the girls
                  >> of Marimite go "Contra"-style. disturbing.
                  >
                  > Do you know how to get it? It might be interesting....

                  I've forgotten what the official website is, but you can download a zip
                  of it here:
                  http://yurizuki.net/server/marimite/games/marigra_and_marikaku(Marimite%20doujin%20game).zip

                  Erin

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:
                  mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Erin Subramanian
                  Message 8 of 17 , Nov 27, 2006
                    Sethite Set wrote:
                    > Thanks.
                    > Do you know emulator settings to play it?

                    It's been a long time since I've played it, but I think I used Daemon
                    Tools to mount the CD image and install the game through that. You might
                    also be able to burn the image to a CD and install it using that.

                    Erin
                  • Eui Heo
                    Message 9 of 17 , Nov 27, 2006
                      I'm wondering if this may be helpful.
                      These are mostly text-based games and for adults except PS2 titles.
                      Also, all of them are real yuri, which means no male protagonist.
                      There're more titles beside them, of course.

                      -already released-
                      Atrach-Nacha
                      Shojoukyuu
                      Noel
                      Saphism no Kensho
                      Sono Hanabira ni Kuchitsuke wo (Doujin game)
                      Hachi Kiss (Marimitte Doujin game)
                      Akai Ito (PS2)
                      Strawberry Panic (PS2)

                      -to be released-
                      Simoun - Rose War (PS2)
                      Aoi Shiro (PS2)
                      Kata Hane

                      Cheers,
                      warainagara
                    • Li Sa
                      Message 10 of 17 , Nov 28, 2006
                        here's sth new. My Otome Zwei PS2 game newest release. It's a fighting
                        game, but i heard that it's kinda lame.. anyway here's pic
                        http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j302/aliencjh/movie/Mai-OtomeJPN.jpg

                        and here's the torrent file link and jz paste this in your download
                        manager and it'll download the torrent file automatically.

                        http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=check_download&ufid=08A0F60D61B7D6F7&key=4fb8474af8d7e1a5a9c2a81f807c7d4f28589274

                        anyone seen the ova? episode 1 is out now.. it's a sequel to the tv
                        series. seems like the ova serves to unfold the remaining mysteries in
                        the tv series. hmm..

                        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Eui Heo <eheo@...> wrote:

                        > I'm wondering if this may be helpful.
                        > These are mostly text-based games and for adults except PS2 titles.
                        > Also, all of them are real yuri, which means no male protagonist.
                        > There're more titles beside them, of course.
                        >
                        > -already released-
                        > Atrach-Nacha
                        > Shojoukyuu
                        > Noel
                        > Saphism no Kensho
                        > Sono Hanabira ni Kuchitsuke wo (Doujin game)
                        > Hachi Kiss (Marimitte Doujin game)
                        > Akai Ito (PS2)
                        > Strawberry Panic (PS2)
                        >
                        > -to be released-
                        > Simoun - Rose War (PS2)
                        > Aoi Shiro (PS2)
                        > Kata Hane
                        >
                        > Cheers,
                        > warainagara

                      • kyttn
                        Message 11 of 17 , Nov 28, 2006
                          i have also seen it at a dealer's booth at anime cons.
                          as many dealers don't have websites, i can't find
                          copies, so check ur next con's DR.
                          wrote:

                          > Sethite Set wrote:
                          >
                          > > kyttn <nekoni8@...> wrote:
                          > >

                          > >> Maria-sama ga Kakumei (side-scroller - ?); the
                          > girls
                          > >> of Marimite go "Contra"-style. disturbing.
                          > >
                          > > Do you know how to get it? It might be
                          > interesting....
                          >
                          > I've forgotten what the official website is, but you
                          > can download a zip
                          > of it here:

                          http://yurizuki.net/server/marimite/games/marigra_and_marikaku(Marimite%20doujin%20game).zip

                          > Erin
                          >

                          > Yahoo! Groups Links

                          kyttn =^'^=
                          BIPOLARIS DELERIUM MENTIA

                          Want to start your own business?
                          Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
                          http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index
                          Message 12 of 17 , Nov 28, 2006
                            >From: "Li Sa" <lsyeow@...>
                            >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                            >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: yuri/shoujo-ai game list I know
                            >Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:07:15 -0000
                            >
                            >here's sth new. My Otome Zwei PS2 game newest release. It's a fighting
                            >game, but i heard that it's kinda lame.. anyway here's pic
                            >http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j302/aliencjh/movie/Mai-OtomeJPN.jpg
                            >
                            >anyone seen the ova? episode 1 is out now.. it's a sequel to the tv
                            >series. seems like the ova serves to unfold the remaining mysteries in
                            >the tv series. hmm..

                            Yes, I saw episode 1 over the weekend. It's more of the same, with a
                            slightly more insipid feel. :-)

                            Honestly - if this had come before Mai Hime, I sincerely doubt anyone would
                            have cared much. Just another shounen magical girl series, with Monster of
                            the Series, rather than the Day.

                            The OVA is definitely for people have seen and enjoyed Mai Otome. There's no
                            intro, prologue, etc - we just bop right into the story.

                            friends module.
                          • Sethite Set
                            Message 13 of 17 , Dec 3, 2006
                              Simoun based game? Could be fun to pilot Simouns and  fight, but I think it will be visual novel too.
                              Anyway, maybe some could do yuri rpg using rpg maker? Never heard about something like this?
                              regards
                              Sethite

                              Eui Heo <eheo@...> wrote:
                              I'm wondering if this may be helpful.
                              These are mostly text-based games and for adults except PS2 titles.
                              Also, all of them are real yuri, which means no male protagonist.
                              There're more titles beside them, of course.

                              -already released-
                              Atrach-Nacha
                              Shojoukyuu
                              Noel
                              Saphism no Kensho
                              Sono Hanabira ni Kuchitsuke wo (Doujin game)
                              Hachi Kiss (Marimitte Doujin game)
                              Akai Ito (PS2)
                              Strawberry Panic (PS2)

                              -to be released-
                              Simoun - Rose War (PS2)
                              Aoi Shiro (PS2)
                              Kata Hane

                              Cheers,
                              warainagara

                              http://mail.yahoo.com

                            • Angel's Song
                              Message 14 of 17 , Dec 3, 2006
                                May I know which games are in English? I really wish to play Simoun and Strawberry Panic, but they are and will be in Japanese right?

                                Cheers,
                                Fay

                                Eui Heo <eheo@sbcglobal. net> wrote:
                                I'm wondering if this may be helpful.
                                These are mostly text-based games and for adults except PS2 titles.
                                Also, all of them are real yuri, which means no male protagonist.
                                There're more titles beside them, of course.

                                -already released-
                                Atrach-Nacha
                                Shojoukyuu
                                Noel
                                Saphism no Kensho
                                Sono Hanabira ni Kuchitsuke wo (Doujin game)
                                Hachi Kiss (Marimitte Doujin game)
                                Akai Ito (PS2)
                                Strawberry Panic (PS2)

                                -to be released-