Yuricon at Winter Comiket

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006
      Once again Rica Takashima will be vending ALC books at Japan's largest
      comic market, Comiket!

      Yuricon will have a table on Sunday, 12/31 - hall, row and table TBA.

      If you are in or are going to be in Japan and would like to help Rica
      (who wrote this on her blog: "Come! Don't leave me alone with
      mountains of otaku people!") please email me at anilesbocon01@...

      Comiket is a lot of fun, and you'll get a shiny new copy of YM4 for
      your efforts!

      (I'd go myself, but my boss takes that week off and has essentially
      told me that I'll never, ever be able to get it off again. Sob)

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006

        > Once again Rica Takashima will be vending ALC books at Japan's largest
        > comic market, Comiket!

        > (I'd go myself, but my boss takes that week off and has essentially
        > told me that I'll never, ever be able to get it off again. Sob)

        In one of those weird things that the universe throws one's way, I now
        actually WILL be at Winter Comiket this year.

        So I hope you'll join me there!