Yuri Monogatari 4 is in!

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hi all -

      "Yuri Monogatari 4" is here and it looks great! I'm not just saying
      that. It really does. :-)

      I'm leaving the pre-order up one more day for y'all to get the
      discount, but tomorrow the price goes up.

      Please, please, if you love yuri and want to support it, get youself
      a copy of YM4 or any of the 100% yuri books from ALC!

      YM4 and all the ALC books can be found on the Yuricon Shop:
      http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#ALC

      YM4 will be available for order in comic and hobby shops through the
      January Previews magazine and in the bookstores in spring.

      Get "More Rica 'tte Kanji!?", "Ichigo-Hime", "Model", "Cog",
      "Happiness", "Playing House" and more in Yuri Monogatari 4!
    • pachy_boy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2006
        All I can say is 'awesome'! Can't wait to get it!

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2006
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "pachy_boy" <pachy_boy@...> wrote:

          > All I can say is 'awesome'! Can't wait to get it!

          Barring disaster, pre-orders will be shipped this weekend.