Hayate X Blade anime

  • Aereal Reis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      Hi! there's something you all HXB fans should know, and while there is
      no saying this means there will be Hayate x Blade anime I'll show
      something we have on the Mistikal Moon forum:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDXcIIP5TwY&eurl=

      LuaraSama discovered it and posted to the site, I agree with her that
      they are practically telling us they can and much likely will make a
      HXB anime, enjoy ^-^