Re: Sailor moon fiction

  • Jeff Daly
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 6, 2006
      Wow, thank you very much ^_^

      Have you read the whole thing already, or are you still working you
      way through the insanity? Have you reached as far as the return of
      the Starlights yet, or are you past that? Just curious.

      Incidentally, for those who are unfamiliar with Mamoru Must Die!,
      the plot is incredibly simple- there are a LOT of fans out there of
      the Rei/Usagi pairing. Unfortunately, Mamoru's in the picture to
      ruin any chance for this pairing. Thus, each chapter of the series
      has Mamoru die in a new and incredibly stupid way so that Rei and
      Usagi can run off into the sunset together.

      It's all in fun ^_^

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "black_fox_ninja"
      <black_fox_ninja@...> wrote:

      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Well, I don't mean to brag, but I wrote a rather popular Sailor
      > Moon
      > > spoof/satire a few months back which was all about Rei/Usagi.
      The
      > > fanfic was called "Mamoru Must Die," and can be found over at
      > > fanfiction.net at-
      > >
      > > http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2826829/1/
      > >
      > > While it's not high drama, it IS guaranteed to put a smile on
      your
      > > face ^_- Enjoy
      > >
      > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "black_fox_ninja"
      > > <black_fox_ninja@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I'm really trying to find some good fiction with these two
      > pairings
      > > >
      > > > Fighter/usagi
      > > > Rei/usagi
      > > >
      > > > If you know any good ones please post or e-mail me.Thanks in
      > > advanced!!
      > > >

      > Oh I read that and nearly pissed my pants in laughter!!I just wish
      > you could elaborte on some of the storys....

    • black_fox_ninja
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 14, 2006
        wrote:

        > Wow, thank you very much ^_^
        >
        > Have you read the whole thing already, or are you still working
        you
        > way through the insanity? Have you reached as far as the return of
        > the Starlights yet, or are you past that? Just curious.
        >
        > Incidentally, for those who are unfamiliar with Mamoru Must Die!,
        > the plot is incredibly simple- there are a LOT of fans out there
        of
        > the Rei/Usagi pairing. Unfortunately, Mamoru's in the picture to
        > ruin any chance for this pairing. Thus, each chapter of the series
        > has Mamoru die in a new and incredibly stupid way so that Rei and
        > Usagi can run off into the sunset together.
        >
        > It's all in fun ^_^
        >
        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "black_fox_ninja"
        > <black_fox_ninja@> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Well, I don't mean to brag, but I wrote a rather popular
        Sailor
        > > Moon
        > > > spoof/satire a few months back which was all about Rei/Usagi.
        > The
        > > > fanfic was called "Mamoru Must Die," and can be found over at
        > > > fanfiction.net at-
        > > >
        > > > http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2826829/1/
        > > >
        > > > While it's not high drama, it IS guaranteed to put a smile on
        > your
        > > > face ^_- Enjoy
        > > >
        > > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "black_fox_ninja"

        > > pairings

        > > > advanced!!
        > > > >

        > > Oh I read that and nearly pissed my pants in laughter!!I just
        wish
        > > you could elaborte on some of the storys....
        > >
        >Acually I'm done read it twice!!
      • Jeff Daly
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 14, 2006
          You've read it twice now? Wow...

          Myself, I've never been able to figure out which chapter I was
          proudest of, although I will say I had a lot of fun writing the cast
          of Revolutionary Girl Utena wandering around in chapter 33 trying to
          figure out what the plot was of the Utena movie, lol. That, and
          inserting such random nonsense as the Greek poet Sappho running
          around acting like the Fonz and seducing women, Chibi Chibi going
          gangsta, and of course the Marx Bros. spoof in chapter 11.

          I suppose if I had to pick an absolute favorite, it would be a toss
          up between episode 13, "Ol' MacMoru Had A Farm," and chapter
          19, "Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon." Although chapter 26, "Senshi
          Trek" would definitely be up there too.

          <black_fox_ninja@...> wrote:

          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Wow, thank you very much ^_^
          > >
          > > Have you read the whole thing already, or are you still working
          > you
          > > way through the insanity? Have you reached as far as the return
          of
          > > the Starlights yet, or are you past that? Just curious.
          > >
          > > Incidentally, for those who are unfamiliar with Mamoru Must
          Die!,
          > > the plot is incredibly simple- there are a LOT of fans out there
          > of
          > > the Rei/Usagi pairing. Unfortunately, Mamoru's in the picture to
          > > ruin any chance for this pairing. Thus, each chapter of the
          series
          > > has Mamoru die in a new and incredibly stupid way so that Rei
          and
          > > Usagi can run off into the sunset together.
          > >
          > > It's all in fun ^_^
          > >
          > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "black_fox_ninja"
          > > <black_fox_ninja@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@>

          > Sailor
          > > > Moon
          Rei/Usagi.
          > > The

          > > your

          > > > pairings

          > > > Oh I read that and nearly pissed my pants in laughter!!I just
          > wish
          > > > you could elaborte on some of the storys....
          > > >
          > >Acually I'm done read it twice!!

        • Ruko Hanaji
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 20, 2006
            --- Jeff Daly <baka_gaijin30@...> wrote:

            > That, and
            > inserting such random nonsense as the Greek poet
            > Sappho running
            > around acting like the Fonz and seducing women,

            ...I think I need to read it for that alone. The image
            made me snarf Pepsi on my monitor.

            Sponsored Link

            Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr
            MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Assoc
            http://yahoo.degrees.info
          • Jeff Daly
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 20, 2006
              Lol, well, a character disguised as "the Ghost of Sappho" first
              appears in chapter 14, "Luna Scooba Doo," but the real poetess doesn't
              make an appearance until chapter fifteen, "Cuckold," which of course
              leads into chapter sixteen, "Catch that Lesbian!" She appears again
              (for absolutely no good reason whatsoever) in chapters 28, and in 31
              through 33.

              I think my proudest moment was writing the line "Heyyyyy, I'm the
              Sappho! Chicks dig the poems!"

              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ruko Hanaji <ruko_hanaji@...> wrote:

              > --- Jeff Daly <baka_gaijin30@...> wrote:
              >
              > > That, and
              > > inserting such random nonsense as the Greek poet
              > > Sappho running
              > > around acting like the Fonz and seducing women,
              >

              > ...I think I need to read it for that alone. The image
              > made me snarf Pepsi on my monitor.

              > Sponsored Link
              >
              > Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr
              > MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Assoc