Re: [Yuricon] Notes on Maria-sama ga Miteru 16 – Variety Gift, Introdu ction and Part 1

  • Iain Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2006
      atheniag wrote:

      > I enjoyed it over all, but it was a bear to translate, for a variety
      > of reasons.

      Beautiful. Thank you, as always.

      Is "In middle school, they used a reversible red and white headband for
      gym, so their heads didn't come loose" accidental mistranslation humor,
      or original? Either way, it's amusing.

      I'm looking forward to seeing more of Shouko. I was always fond of the
      bespectacled photographer.
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2006
        >From: Iain Brown <iain@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Notes on Maria-sama ga Miteru 16 � Variety Gift,
        >Introduction and Part 1
        >Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 20:05:48 -0600
        >
        >Is "In middle school, they used a reversible red and white headband for
        >gym, so their heads didn't come loose" accidental mistranslation humor,
        >or original? Either way, it's amusing.

        Humor. Noriko actually thinks that.

        And you're welcome. :-)

        Microsoft Office Live
      • Adam Jones
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2006
          On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:39:22 -0000, "atheniag"
          <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

          > Notes on Maria-sama ga Miteru 16 – Variety Gift

          Thanks very much for wearing your fingers out by typing all this up,
          Erica...

          Sei and Eriko were definitely cute. The world, as ever, needs more
          Noriko in it.
          .oO("(Someone wake me up I deaming again)" )
        • sandie_go98
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 21 3:27 AM
            uwaaahh! This was back in Nov 2006 and I only realize today!
            even 17th was out! o.O
            I had a really bad day today, but not anymore thanks to you and
            everyone else who is involved in it.
            Aiight. I'm so happy. Thanks so very very much!
            Cheers.