RE: [Yuricon] Re: Sailor moon fiction

  • Ellen Kuhfeld
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 6, 2006
      Golden Shower hentai? If it's what you're into ...

      Ellen Rose

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 6, 2006
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Ellen Kuhfeld" <ellen@...> wrote:

        > Golden Shower hentai? If it's what you're into ...

        Okay kids...let's keep it clean(ish). This is an all-ages list, let's
        not forget. We don't want to offend the grown-ups. ;-)

      • Jeff Daly
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 6, 2006
          Wow, thank you very much ^_^

          Have you read the whole thing already, or are you still working you
          way through the insanity? Have you reached as far as the return of
          the Starlights yet, or are you past that? Just curious.

          Incidentally, for those who are unfamiliar with Mamoru Must Die!,
          the plot is incredibly simple- there are a LOT of fans out there of
          the Rei/Usagi pairing. Unfortunately, Mamoru's in the picture to
          ruin any chance for this pairing. Thus, each chapter of the series
          has Mamoru die in a new and incredibly stupid way so that Rei and
          Usagi can run off into the sunset together.

          It's all in fun ^_^

          <black_fox_ninja@...> wrote:

          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Well, I don't mean to brag, but I wrote a rather popular Sailor
          > Moon
          > > spoof/satire a few months back which was all about Rei/Usagi.
          The
          > > fanfic was called "Mamoru Must Die," and can be found over at
          > > fanfiction.net at-
          > >
          > > http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2826829/1/
          > >
          > > While it's not high drama, it IS guaranteed to put a smile on
          your
          > > face ^_- Enjoy
          > >
          > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "black_fox_ninja"
          > > <black_fox_ninja@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I'm really trying to find some good fiction with these two
          > pairings
          > > >
          > > > Fighter/usagi
          > > > Rei/usagi
          > > >
          > > > If you know any good ones please post or e-mail me.Thanks in
          > > advanced!!
          > > >

          > Oh I read that and nearly pissed my pants in laughter!!I just wish
          > you could elaborte on some of the storys....

        • black_fox_ninja
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 14, 2006
            wrote:

            > Wow, thank you very much ^_^
            >
            > Have you read the whole thing already, or are you still working
            you
            > way through the insanity? Have you reached as far as the return of
            > the Starlights yet, or are you past that? Just curious.
            >
            > Incidentally, for those who are unfamiliar with Mamoru Must Die!,
            > the plot is incredibly simple- there are a LOT of fans out there
            of
            > the Rei/Usagi pairing. Unfortunately, Mamoru's in the picture to
            > ruin any chance for this pairing. Thus, each chapter of the series
            > has Mamoru die in a new and incredibly stupid way so that Rei and
            > Usagi can run off into the sunset together.
            >
            > It's all in fun ^_^
            >
            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "black_fox_ninja"
            > <black_fox_ninja@> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Well, I don't mean to brag, but I wrote a rather popular
            Sailor
            > > Moon
            > > > spoof/satire a few months back which was all about Rei/Usagi.
            > The
            > > > fanfic was called "Mamoru Must Die," and can be found over at
            > > > fanfiction.net at-
            > > >
            > > > http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2826829/1/
            > > >
            > > > While it's not high drama, it IS guaranteed to put a smile on
            > your
            > > > face ^_- Enjoy
            > > >
            > > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "black_fox_ninja"

            > > pairings

            > > > advanced!!
            > > > >

            > > Oh I read that and nearly pissed my pants in laughter!!I just
            wish
            > > you could elaborte on some of the storys....
            > >
            >Acually I'm done read it twice!!
          • Jeff Daly
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 14, 2006
              You've read it twice now? Wow...

              Myself, I've never been able to figure out which chapter I was
              proudest of, although I will say I had a lot of fun writing the cast
              of Revolutionary Girl Utena wandering around in chapter 33 trying to
              figure out what the plot was of the Utena movie, lol. That, and
              inserting such random nonsense as the Greek poet Sappho running
              around acting like the Fonz and seducing women, Chibi Chibi going
              gangsta, and of course the Marx Bros. spoof in chapter 11.

              I suppose if I had to pick an absolute favorite, it would be a toss
              up between episode 13, "Ol' MacMoru Had A Farm," and chapter
              19, "Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon." Although chapter 26, "Senshi
              Trek" would definitely be up there too.

              <black_fox_ninja@...> wrote:

              > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Wow, thank you very much ^_^
              > >
              > > Have you read the whole thing already, or are you still working
              > you
              > > way through the insanity? Have you reached as far as the return
              of
              > > the Starlights yet, or are you past that? Just curious.
              > >
              > > Incidentally, for those who are unfamiliar with Mamoru Must
              Die!,
              > > the plot is incredibly simple- there are a LOT of fans out there
              > of
              > > the Rei/Usagi pairing. Unfortunately, Mamoru's in the picture to
              > > ruin any chance for this pairing. Thus, each chapter of the
              series
              > > has Mamoru die in a new and incredibly stupid way so that Rei
              and
              > > Usagi can run off into the sunset together.
              > >
              > > It's all in fun ^_^
              > >
              > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "black_fox_ninja"
              > > <black_fox_ninja@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@>

              > Sailor
              > > > Moon
              Rei/Usagi.
              > > The

              > > your

              > > > pairings

              > > > Oh I read that and nearly pissed my pants in laughter!!I just
              > wish
              > > > you could elaborte on some of the storys....
              > > >
              > >Acually I'm done read it twice!!

            • Ruko Hanaji
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 20, 2006
                --- Jeff Daly <baka_gaijin30@...> wrote:

                > That, and
                > inserting such random nonsense as the Greek poet
                > Sappho running
                > around acting like the Fonz and seducing women,

                ...I think I need to read it for that alone. The image
                made me snarf Pepsi on my monitor.

                Sponsored Link

                Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr
                MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Assoc
                http://yahoo.degrees.info
              • Jeff Daly
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 20, 2006
                  Lol, well, a character disguised as "the Ghost of Sappho" first
                  appears in chapter 14, "Luna Scooba Doo," but the real poetess doesn't
                  make an appearance until chapter fifteen, "Cuckold," which of course
                  leads into chapter sixteen, "Catch that Lesbian!" She appears again
                  (for absolutely no good reason whatsoever) in chapters 28, and in 31
                  through 33.

                  I think my proudest moment was writing the line "Heyyyyy, I'm the
                  Sappho! Chicks dig the poems!"

                  --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ruko Hanaji <ruko_hanaji@...> wrote:

                  > --- Jeff Daly <baka_gaijin30@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > That, and
                  > > inserting such random nonsense as the Greek poet
                  > > Sappho running
                  > > around acting like the Fonz and seducing women,
                  >

                  > ...I think I need to read it for that alone. The image
                  > made me snarf Pepsi on my monitor.

                  > Sponsored Link
                  >
                  > Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr
                  > MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Assoc