Sailor moon fiction

  • black_fox_ninja
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 3, 2006
      I'm really trying to find some good fiction with these two pairings

      Fighter/usagi
      Rei/usagi

      If you know any good ones please post or e-mail me.Thanks in advanced!!
    • Jeff Daly
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 3, 2006
        Well, I don't mean to brag, but I wrote a rather popular Sailor Moon
        spoof/satire a few months back which was all about Rei/Usagi. The
        fanfic was called "Mamoru Must Die," and can be found over at
        fanfiction.net at-

        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2826829/1/

        While it's not high drama, it IS guaranteed to put a smile on your
        face ^_- Enjoy

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "black_fox_ninja"
        <black_fox_ninja@...> wrote:

        > I'm really trying to find some good fiction with these two pairings
        >
        > Fighter/usagi
        > Rei/usagi
        >
        > If you know any good ones please post or e-mail me.Thanks in
        advanced!!

      • Shannon J. L.
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 3, 2006
          I'll second that, Mamoru must die is fun. Also visit
          www.shoujoai.com and our great leader's worldshaking.net for some
          lovely SM fics.

          Shane.

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@...>
          wrote:

          > Well, I don't mean to brag, but I wrote a rather popular Sailor
          Moon
          > spoof/satire a few months back which was all about Rei/Usagi. The
          > fanfic was called "Mamoru Must Die," and can be found over at
          > fanfiction.net at-
          >
          > http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2826829/1/
          >
          > While it's not high drama, it IS guaranteed to put a smile on your
          > face ^_- Enjoy
          >
          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "black_fox_ninja"
          > <black_fox_ninja@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I'm really trying to find some good fiction with these two
          pairings

          > > Fighter/usagi
          > > Rei/usagi
          > >
          > > If you know any good ones please post or e-mail me.Thanks in
          > advanced!!

        • black_fox_ninja
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 6, 2006
            wrote:

            > Well, I don't mean to brag, but I wrote a rather popular Sailor
            Moon
            > spoof/satire a few months back which was all about Rei/Usagi. The
            > fanfic was called "Mamoru Must Die," and can be found over at
            > fanfiction.net at-
            >
            > http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2826829/1/
            >
            > While it's not high drama, it IS guaranteed to put a smile on your
            > face ^_- Enjoy
            >
            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "black_fox_ninja"
            > <black_fox_ninja@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'm really trying to find some good fiction with these two
            pairings

            > > Fighter/usagi
            > > Rei/usagi
            > >
            > > If you know any good ones please post or e-mail me.Thanks in
            > advanced!!

            Oh I read that and nearly pissed my pants in laughter!!I just wish
            you could elaborte on some of the storys....
          • Ellen Kuhfeld
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 6, 2006
              Golden Shower hentai? If it's what you're into ...

              Ellen Rose

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 6, 2006
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Ellen Kuhfeld" <ellen@...> wrote:

                > Golden Shower hentai? If it's what you're into ...

                Okay kids...let's keep it clean(ish). This is an all-ages list, let's
                not forget. We don't want to offend the grown-ups. ;-)

              • Jeff Daly
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 6, 2006
                  Wow, thank you very much ^_^

                  Have you read the whole thing already, or are you still working you
                  way through the insanity? Have you reached as far as the return of
                  the Starlights yet, or are you past that? Just curious.

                  Incidentally, for those who are unfamiliar with Mamoru Must Die!,
                  the plot is incredibly simple- there are a LOT of fans out there of
                  the Rei/Usagi pairing. Unfortunately, Mamoru's in the picture to
                  ruin any chance for this pairing. Thus, each chapter of the series
                  has Mamoru die in a new and incredibly stupid way so that Rei and
                  Usagi can run off into the sunset together.

                  It's all in fun ^_^

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 14, 2006
                    wrote:

                    > Wow, thank you very much ^_^
                    >
                    > Have you read the whole thing already, or are you still working
                    you
                    > way through the insanity? Have you reached as far as the return of
                    > the Starlights yet, or are you past that? Just curious.
                    >
                    > Incidentally, for those who are unfamiliar with Mamoru Must Die!,
                    > the plot is incredibly simple- there are a LOT of fans out there
                    of
                    > the Rei/Usagi pairing. Unfortunately, Mamoru's in the picture to
                    > ruin any chance for this pairing. Thus, each chapter of the series
                    > has Mamoru die in a new and incredibly stupid way so that Rei and
                    > Usagi can run off into the sunset together.
                    >
                    > It's all in fun ^_^
                    >
                    > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "black_fox_ninja"
                    > <black_fox_ninja@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@>
                    > > wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Well, I don't mean to brag, but I wrote a rather popular
                    Sailor
                    > > Moon
                    > > > spoof/satire a few months back which was all about Rei/Usagi.
                    > The
                    > > > fanfic was called "Mamoru Must Die," and can be found over at
                    > > > fanfiction.net at-
                    > > >
                    > > > http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2826829/1/
                    > > >
                    > > > While it's not high drama, it IS guaranteed to put a smile on
                    > your
                    > > > face ^_- Enjoy
                    > > >
                    > > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "black_fox_ninja"

                    > > pairings

                    > > > advanced!!
                    > > > >

                    > > Oh I read that and nearly pissed my pants in laughter!!I just
                    wish
                    > > you could elaborte on some of the storys....
                    > >
                    >Acually I'm done read it twice!!
                  • Jeff Daly
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 14, 2006
                      You've read it twice now? Wow...

                      Myself, I've never been able to figure out which chapter I was
                      proudest of, although I will say I had a lot of fun writing the cast
                      of Revolutionary Girl Utena wandering around in chapter 33 trying to
                      figure out what the plot was of the Utena movie, lol. That, and
                      inserting such random nonsense as the Greek poet Sappho running
                      around acting like the Fonz and seducing women, Chibi Chibi going
                      gangsta, and of course the Marx Bros. spoof in chapter 11.

                      I suppose if I had to pick an absolute favorite, it would be a toss
                      up between episode 13, "Ol' MacMoru Had A Farm," and chapter
                      19, "Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon." Although chapter 26, "Senshi
                      Trek" would definitely be up there too.

                      <black_fox_ninja@...> wrote:

                      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@>
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Wow, thank you very much ^_^
                      > >
                      > > Have you read the whole thing already, or are you still working
                      > you
                      > > way through the insanity? Have you reached as far as the return
                      of
                      > > the Starlights yet, or are you past that? Just curious.
                      > >
                      > > Incidentally, for those who are unfamiliar with Mamoru Must
                      Die!,
                      > > the plot is incredibly simple- there are a LOT of fans out there
                      > of
                      > > the Rei/Usagi pairing. Unfortunately, Mamoru's in the picture to
                      > > ruin any chance for this pairing. Thus, each chapter of the
                      series
                      > > has Mamoru die in a new and incredibly stupid way so that Rei
                      and
                      > > Usagi can run off into the sunset together.
                      > >
                      > > It's all in fun ^_^
                      > >
                      > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "black_fox_ninja"
                      > > <black_fox_ninja@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@>

                      > Sailor
                      > > > Moon
                      Rei/Usagi.
                      > > The

                      > > your

                      > > > pairings

                      > > > Oh I read that and nearly pissed my pants in laughter!!I just
                      > wish
                      > > > you could elaborte on some of the storys....
                      > > >
                      > >Acually I'm done read it twice!!

                    • Ruko Hanaji
                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 20, 2006
                        --- Jeff Daly <baka_gaijin30@...> wrote:

                        > That, and
                        > inserting such random nonsense as the Greek poet
                        > Sappho running
                        > around acting like the Fonz and seducing women,

                        ...I think I need to read it for that alone. The image
                        made me snarf Pepsi on my monitor.

                        Sponsored Link

                        Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr
                        MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Assoc
                        http://yahoo.degrees.info
                      • Jeff Daly
                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 20, 2006
                          Lol, well, a character disguised as "the Ghost of Sappho" first
                          appears in chapter 14, "Luna Scooba Doo," but the real poetess doesn't
                          make an appearance until chapter fifteen, "Cuckold," which of course
                          leads into chapter sixteen, "Catch that Lesbian!" She appears again
                          (for absolutely no good reason whatsoever) in chapters 28, and in 31
                          through 33.

                          I think my proudest moment was writing the line "Heyyyyy, I'm the
                          Sappho! Chicks dig the poems!"

                          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ruko Hanaji <ruko_hanaji@...> wrote:

                          > --- Jeff Daly <baka_gaijin30@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > > That, and
                          > > inserting such random nonsense as the Greek poet
                          > > Sappho running
                          > > around acting like the Fonz and seducing women,
                          >

                          > ...I think I need to read it for that alone. The image
                          > made me snarf Pepsi on my monitor.

                          > Sponsored Link
                          >
                          > Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr
                          > MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Assoc