RE: [Yuricon] Re: KnM and Family Complex - Oh my

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2006
      >From: code�na nik�lika <codnik@...>
      >To: yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: KnM and Family Complex - Oh my
      >Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 12:10:25 -0200

      >I hope they make Himiko and Kaon meet and fall in love. After all,
      >they're soulmates - no matter the world - and that's what soulmates do,
      >they fall in love over and over and over and.. again. (X:WP anyone?)

      Urgh. Sounds awful.LOL

      The story appears to be from the other way 'round.

      Kaon is originally an evil baddie, and because she fell in love with Himiko,
      gets converted to the good side of the Force before the story even begins.
      But, from the art I've seen, she's not happy about it. :-) She looks like
      Chikane in full sulk. The current chapter of the manga appears to be a bit
      of Kaon and Himiko's backstory.

      From the character page on the website, I glean that there is a third woman
      in this relationship too - she's got evil eyebrows, to counter Kaon's sulk.
      She and Himiko either were, are or might be lovers. I didn't pay that close
      attention...her eyebrows kept distracting me. ;-)

      Microsoft Office Live
    • Nicole
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 3, 2006
        This going a little too far. Is there a need for bashing to this
        extent? I'm far from a huge fan of hellsing and yet I don't go round
        insinuating people are out of their minds for watching the anime.
        Feel free to go roast yourself if you like.

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 3, 2006
          >From: "Nicole" <kittyritz12@...>
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: KnM and Family Complex - Oh my
          >Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 02:55:27 -0000
          >
          >This going a little too far. Is there a need for bashing to this
          >extent? I'm far from a huge fan of hellsing and yet I don't go round
          >insinuating people are out of their minds for watching the anime.
          >Feel free to go roast yourself if you like.

          Hi there -

          The original comment was not going too far by our rules, but yours is close,
          because the original post was commenting on a series - while yours is
          commenting on the person. You're VERY welcome to defend a series you like,
          but almost never welcome to suggest someone hurt themselves. Youre also
          taking what was clearly meant as a joke way too seriously.

          Because this group prides itself on being a pleasant and friendly group of
          people to be around, if you want to object, then I'm going to request you
          take it off list, thanks.

          This gos for everyone - this topic is dead. Move on, talk about something
          else, nothing to see here. :-)

          Cheers,

          Erica (Wearing her severe admin costume)

        • Nicole
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 3, 2006

            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, HG Schmidt <s0235438@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Okay, I've been lurking for ages, but will someone please, please
            > tell
            > > me that I didn't just read that right? Who is devoid of their
            > senses
            > > enough to make a second Kannazuki no Miko? I mean, we're waiting
            > for
            <snip>

            > > {{Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go put my head in an
            > oven.}}

            Just a note, if you didn't bypass the author's last sentance, he/she
            suggested said offensive comment him/herself. I just took it up so to
            speak. <sigh> Goes to show non-usage of a bunch of :P, :), ^_^,
            emoticons is a huge no-no.