RE: [Yuricon] Kashimashi ep-13 out

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2006
      >From: "mellowrg" <mellowrg@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Kashimashi ep-13 out
      >Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 08:44:24 -0000

      >As some of you probably expected from the 12th episode, Hazumu breaks
      >up with Yasuna now that her mental health is restored to manageable
      >levels and she tries to patch things up again with Tomari.
      >
      >And thus the golden rule of shounen triangles, namely the status quo
      >is maintained once more.

      Actually, that's only the first half.

      The opening theme is a restrospective video of the first twelve episodes,
      from Hazumu's, Tomari's and Yasuna's perspectives, so we remember where we
      stand.

      We re-establish the above status quo by learning what Yasuna said about
      standing on her own.

      The status quo is then completely, apparently irrevocably changed by Tomari
      accepting the choice that Hazumu makes in the silent, non-worded final
      portion of the 12th episode.

      Hazumu's choice is then finalized in a heavenly wedding above the mountain,
      presided over by aliens.

      Everyone flies off in Santa's sleigh and live, presumably, happily ever
      after.

      ....and none of that is a lie. :-)

      Get today's hot entertainment gossip
      http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip?icid=T002MSN03A07001