Re: Non-spoilery reaction to the _Simoun_ drama CD

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2006
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Davis" <futabachan@...> wrote:

      > What in the name of Tempus Spatium are *they* doing *there*?!

      I did read that right, didn't I?

      "Eternal OL" ????

      I am terrified, having been so scarred by the Mai Otome DCD. But the
      siren call of Drama CD is too seductive to resist....

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2006
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Davis" <futabachan@...> wrote:

        > What in the name of Tempus Spatium are *they* doing *there*?!

        Okay, just finished listening to this and the answer is...

        1) Having a vacation

        2) Forming a company

        and

        3) Having an inter-office affair.

        ***

        The question I have after listening to it *has* to be...

        What is *SHE* doing *THERE*??????????

        LOL