Re: [Yuricon] Seven seas claims "first-ever yuri line" of manga?

  • Alexandra Boyd
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 25, 2006
      I have also sent then a quite lengthy but hopefuly respectful letter. I tried to make it clear how happy I was that they were publishing Yuri but also that they have unitetionaly insulted those of us close to Yuricon and ALC.

      >>> anilesbocon01@... 10/24/06 17:39 PM >>>
      Hi all.

      The Seven Seas press release claims their new imprint as the "first
      ever" line of yuri manga in the US.

      Please go to http://www.gomanga.com/about/ask_seven_seas.php and let
      them know that ALC Publishing has been around since 2003...and that
      we're still the only *all* yuri publisher around. Be nice!

      Thanks!