Totally stupid fangirly Hana no Asuka-gumi moment

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2006
      Hi all -

      This is incredibly stupid, but who else would I share it with? :-)

      This current issue of Hana no Asuka-gumi is the exposition after the massive
      Area Master fight of the night before. I won't bother with the details,
      because unless you have any idea who any of the Area Masters are, it won't
      be a big deal that Kiho is now the AM for Chiyoda-ku. lol

      BUT, more importantly...Asuka and Miko are discussing some of the things
      that went on last night and Asuka mentions, quite casually, that she heard
      Yohko's voice last night, in the middle of the battle.

      That means one of two things; 1) My fanfic "New Year's Resolution" was not
      wildly horribly wrong, and dead Yohko is talking inside Asuka's head, lol or
      2) Yohko's alive.

      Either option is acceptable, and I'm currently grinning like an idiot,
      because Yohko is another classic EPL (TM). And we love her for it. If
      Yohko's back in the story, I'm stoked. :-)

      Thanks for listening - even if you haven't a clue who/what I'm talking
      about. LOL