Re: So you say you want an Alt Universe Kannazuki no Miko?

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 15, 2006

      > Hi all -
      >
      > Kaishaku has a new comic, soon to be anime called Kyoushirou to
      Eien
      > no Kuu: http://www.kyoshiro-sora.net/index.html
      >
      > It is not a primarily a yuri story, but there is some small amount
      of
      > yuri content.
      >
      > And Chikane makes a reappearance as Kaon, a grim-faced sulky mecha-
      > fightin' magic-using miko sort.
      >
      > Himeko has been morhped into Himiko, who has not interest, as of
      yet
      > in Kaon but is in live with Mika, who has evil eyebrows.
      >
      > </snip>

      They are just using us knm shoujo-ai fans, I tell ya!

      The yuri bit is cannon alright. Kaon is supposedly a baddie without
      emotions until she met Himiko and falls for her. The only reason why
      she fights for Mika is so that she can be with Himiko.

      For those who worry about the main char, you don't have to. Kyoshiro
      has got his eyes fixed on Kuu plus I think he considers Kaon and
      Himiko his enemies of sort. Himiko, on her hand has got hers set on
      Kaon only. I don't know how things will turn out in the anime
      though. I really hope they will stick around all the way to the
      finish.
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 15, 2006
        Pardon the double post. ^^; I realized it happened when I refreshed
        the page then. The mods: feel free to delete the extra post.