The Yuri Multicreator Project AMV

  • shenotski
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2006
      Somone people on animemusicvideos.org put together one big Yuri AMV
      enjoy guys.

      http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=128884
    • danny_chrno
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2006
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "shenotski" <duomaxwell@...> wrote:

        > Somone people on animemusicvideos.org put together one big Yuri AMV
        > enjoy guys.
        >
        > http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=128884

        ohhh i like that realy great ^O^ and the list of anime in the video is
        good selection of anime yeahhhh thanks for de info thank you
        bye bye

        Viva el Yuri

        danny_chrno or Dani_gc
      • Ashley
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2006
          shenotski wrote:

          >Somone people on animemusicvideos.org put together one big Yuri AMV
          >enjoy guys.
          >
          >http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=128884

          AMVHell: Yuri

          lol

          That was really well done. I got the giggles several times. I especially
          liked the Naruto part, Everyones Had More Sex Than Me. xD

          Ashley
        • Reese Dorrycott
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2006

            >AMVHell: Yuri
            >
            >lol
            >
            >That was really well done. I got the giggles several times. I especially
            >liked the Naruto part, Everyones Had More Sex Than Me. xD
            >
            >Ashley

            That is the one piece I really did not enjoy. Different
            tastes. Otherwise delightful, there were many within that file that left
            me wanting to know more about the created story. Then I write, stories are
            what truly interest me.

            Well worth the watching.

            Mr. David R. Dorrycott
            www.naorhy.com