ALC Publishing at MangaNEXT

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      ALC Publishing, the only all-Yuri publisher in North America, is
      proud to be a participant in this weekend's first ever celebration of
      American "manga culture", MangaNEXT, in Secaucus, NJ. (http://
      www.manganext.org)

      ALC will have a booth in the Dealer's Room, where you can get your
      copy of our 100% yuri anthology Yuri Monogatari signed by artists
      Althea Keaton and Sergio Aviles, or a copy of Shoujoai ni Bouken: The
      Adventures of Yuriko autographed by yours truly!

      Here is the panel/ workshop schedule where ALC staff and guests can
      be found:

      Friday

      4PM - Sailor Moon (Erica) We'll gab about whatever strikes our fancy,
      like, oh, who our favorite Senshi is... ;-)

      10PM - Yuri (Erica, Bruce, Sean and whoever else joins us) We're
      going down memeory lane as we talk about our first yuri loves - manga
      series, that is.

      Saturday

      4PM - ALC Publishing (Erica, Sergio, Althea) Win prizes with our ALC
      trivia contest and be there for our special announcement! :-)

      10PM - Drawing Yuri Workshop (Althea) Get great tips on "drawing
      lesbians" from a four-time contributor to Yuri Monogatari.

      Sunday

      10 AM - Light Novels (Erica, Sean) At last! A place to talk about the
      Marimite Novels, as well as the Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, and
      many more popular light novel series.

      2 PM - Dengeki Daioh (Erica) I'll lead a discussion about the
      magazine that launched a zillion yuri series...and a whole lot of non-
      yuri ones too. :-)

      Also of interest:

      Sin Comix - a circle of women who draw hentai, because they feel like
      it. Includes a gal who does yuri. (Friday)

      Sean Gaffney will be facilitating the general Hentai discussion
      (Saturday)

      and loads and loads of how-to workshops and in depth discussions on
      everything about manga from specific genres to the difference between
      American and Japanese narrative.

      Industry: Marvel, ALC, Dark Horse, Media Blasters, Drama Queen,
      Vertical and more!

      Don't miss a chance to take part in this exciting next generation of
      event!