RE: [Yuricon] (OT) Downloading Question

  • Ellen Kuhfeld
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2006
      I don't think Lilicious would be a problem - their files are on the order of 5-10 MB and none of them say MP3 anywhere (which the school might fuss over).

      Now if you started trying to use bit-torrent and download anime, you could get in trouble. But I think Lilicious is providing small enough files to fly under their radar.

      Ellen Rose

      I'm just afraid I'll get caught downloading by the school. I've downloaded them at home, so I know they're safe, but I don't know if it's safe to download them because I'm on my school's internet connection.

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 3, 2006
        >From: "Andi, Andi Spring, Spring" <endlessdreamer13@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: RE: [Yuricon] (OT) Downloading Question
        >Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 10:07:55 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >I'm just afraid I'll get caught downloading by the school. I've downloaded
        >them at home, so I know they're safe, but I don't know if it's safe to
        >download them because I'm on my school's internet connection.

        If you're concerned about downloading at school then it stands to reason
        that you shouldn't.