Ouran Host Club #26 - End

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 3, 2006
      *sobs*

      ...it ended...

      I liked Eclair, she was ebil. hehe

      I was so hoping that Haurhi and Tamaki would kiss in the end. But it had
      a nice ending, I liked it. They went slightly angsty during 25, but
      atleast it wasnt just to be angsty for its own sake.

      It was ended rather openly though... so maybe they will give it another
      season? </wishful thinking>

      Ashley
    • Ellen Kuhfeld
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2006
        It was lots of fun; and I'd not say the final episode was ORIGINAL, but it was satisfying. And open-ended enough to allow (as you hope) for more.

        The most fun, perhaps, would be if they had a Lobelia Girls' Academy Zuka Club anime, where the Ouran crowd occasionally came by to throw monkey-wrenches.

        Ellen Rose

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 3, 2006
          Ellen Kuhfeld wrote:

          > It was lots of fun; and I'd not say the final episode was ORIGINAL,
          > but it was satisfying. And open-ended enough to allow (as you hope)
          > for more.
          >
          > The most fun, perhaps, would be if they had a Lobelia Girls' Academy
          > Zuka Club anime, where the Ouran crowd occasionally came by to throw
          > monkey-wrenches.
          >
          > Ellen Rose

          Of course, this makes me think of the idea I had where a St. Lobelia
          girl gets the idea to create the school's very own Hostess Club, and the
          Zuka Club naturally object...

          --

          ---
          Robert Kelly - "This is science, not 'Whack-A-Mole'."