Re: [Yuricon] Has anyone seen Utawarerumono

  • jenny lor
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
      hmm i did see the saw from Vol. 1 to 25. still don't finish it though. but i don't think they both are couple. oh well i'm not so sure. ^^'

      chikiko_saotome <chikiko@...> wrote:
      I spotted what looks to be a really cute yet subtle couple in this
      show. The char in question are both secondary chars, their names are
      Karura and Urutori. I'm still only halfway through the show, but i'm
      quite sure that these two are supposed to be a couple.

      When Karura is first introduced, she seems to be lightly flirting
      with the main female lead, Eruru. But right from the moment Karura
      sees Urutori, it's like they share a look and from that point on the
      two seem to be very close.

      I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this show and come to
      the same conclusion as me?