[WWW] Yuricon Site Update

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2006
      Let's jump right in, shall we?

      Many new items on the Yuricon Shop - New manga (American and
      Japanese), new anime and new Drama CDs. Don't forget to get an "I
      Love Yuri" T-shirt, mug, an othe great items - all available at the
      most comprehensive Yuri shop online: http://www.yuricon.org/shop
      Pre-order "Yuri Monogatari 4" now and save!

      New Names on "The List" of anime and manga lesbians, lesbian
      wannabees and oughta-bes: http://www.yuricon.org/list/

      New events on the Yuri Events page - find a yuri-themed event or
      panel near you. Or start one for yourself and get it listed on our
      page: http://www.yuricon.org/events Join ALC Publishing and "Yuri
      Monogatari" artists Althea Keaton and Sergio Aviles at MangaNEXT,
      October 6-8 in Secaucus, NJ

      New chapters of "Saiyuu no Ryouko: The Continuing Adventures of
      Yuriko" are now up online. Enjoy reading SnR and the original SnB
      from start to finish at: http://www.yuricon.org/snb If you enjoy SnB
      get yourself a copy of Volume 1, complete will spiffy illustrations
      by Kelli Nicely at the Shop. :-)

      The 2006 Fanfic contest is over, but check the Contest page for the
      winners - and for the announcement of the 2007 Yuriko Pin-up art
      contest! http://www,yuricon.org/contests/

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 16, 2006
        As always, lots of new stuff on the YC site!

        The Events Page (http://www.yuricon.org/events)has been updated once
        again. If you'll be in Tokyo for New Year's Eve, don't miss the
        Yuricon table at Comiket: West Hall, Row "Yo", Table 37a.

        We'll also be making our first appearance at Anime Central 2007 - and
        don't forget to mark Yuricon's 2007 "Yurisai" event on your calendar!
        Details will be coming soon!

        One the Shop, we have loads of new items:

        Japanese Manga:

        Kashimashi Girl Meets Girl 4
        Maria-sama ga Miteru 6
        Strawberry Panic 2
        Yuri Hime 6

        American Manga:

        Yuri Monogatari 4! (http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#YM4)
        Ichigo Mashimaro 1
        Ninin Shinobuden 1-4
        Read or Dream 1

        and in the Drama CD section:

        Kotonoha no Miko to Kotodama no Majyoto "Madrigal Halloween" (which I
        just reviewed this week on Okazu! (http://okazu.blogspot.com)

        Strawberry Panic Lyric 1,2 and 3

        Anime:

        Doki Doki School Hours Volume 3 and 4
        My Hime, Volumes 3 and 4
        Strawberry Marshmellow Volumes 1,2 3

        Contests - our 2006 Fanfic Contest winner is in! You can read the
        winning alt-universe Yuriko story at
        http://www.yuricon.org/snb/snbfanfic.html

        Congratulations to Anna, who sent in such a great story!

        And ALC Publishing is looking for Production Assistants and Graphic
        Designers. Look at the ALC Page (http://www.yuricon.org/alc.html) for
        application guidelines.

        Check back soon for Yurisai 2007 details, new Yuriko fan art and new AMVs!

        Yuricon - "For real women who love their women...animated."
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 23, 2008
          Some quick updates on Yuricon this week!

          More new manga on the Yuricon Shop: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html

          Japanese manga:

          Cutie Honey a Gogo Perfect Collection
          Parian no Sono

          English manga:

          Strawberry Marshamallow 5

          New Links on the Links page: http://www.yuricon.org/links.html

          and

          Two new issues of Saiyuu no Ryouko: The Continuing Adventures of Yuriko!
          http://www.yuricon.org/snb/index.html

          Enjoy!

          Yuricon - "For real women who like their women....animated."
          http://www.yuricon.org/
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 8 6:34 AM
            Even MORE new stuff on Yuricon!

            Yuricon Shop has a couple of new items:
            http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html

            Raganarock City - this is through Amazon.com, but I do not think it
            is in English.

            From Amazon.JP

            Aoi Hana, Volume 3 (finally!)
            And the new manga by the creator of Maka-Maka, Mars no Kiss.

            On the Yuriko Gallery, we have new fanart by JanaP
            http://www.yuricon.org/gallery/

            Updated the Links again and this week, we're proud to announce the
            new Japanese-language Links page!
            http://www.yuricon.org/links.html
            http://www.yuricon.org/links_j.html

            We're slowly, but surely translating the whole site into Japanese,
            so we have a Japaese mirror, eventually.

            And don't forget - we have our first contest of 2008, the tour
            poster contest - going on right now!
            http://www.yuricon.org/contests/

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 14, 2008
              Yuricon site update!

              New names on "The List": http://www.yuricon.org/list/

              New events info on the Events page - visit "WORKS" creator Eriko
              Tadeno at Winter Comiket! http://www.yuricon.org/events/

              New Japanese manga on the Shop (Yuri Hime S 7, Flower Flower, Honey
              Crush, Casseopeia Dolce, Otome Kikan Gretal, Girl Friends 2) on the
              Japanese manga page: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/jmanga.html

              And a new look for the Drama CDs page!
              http://astore.amazon.co.jp/yuriconandalc-22

              Yuricon - "For real women who like their woman...animated."
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 5, 2009
                It's been a while since I had a chance to update the Yuricon Site. Here's the new:
                Events: http://www.yuricon.org/events/
                The Girls Love Festival in Tokyo and the New York Anime Festival in New York are going on this month.I'll be at the NYAF - if you catch me on Saturday Sept. 26 wearing our Yuricon signature "I Love Yuri" black t-shirt, come over and say hi and get an original Yuri art postcard by Rica Takashima!
                Links: http://www.yuricon.org/links.htmlWe've added Orange Reviews, a Chinese-language LGBT culture and media blog under our LGBT links - the first Chinese-language blog we've added. I'm very excited about it.
                Yuri Studios: http://www.youtube.com/user/yuristudioNew AMVs have been added to Yuri Studios and we'll keep adding them when we have time. AMV creators, keep your eye on this space for the announcement of an Yuri AMV contest soon!
                New items on the Yuricon Shop:
                Honestly, the Yuri manga is flowing thick and fast in Japan, so feel free to browse, because there are *dozens* of new titles available:
                Choir, Volume 2: http://astore.amazon.co.jp/yuriconandalcjm-22/detail/419950138X
                Girl Friends, Volume 3: http://astore.amazon.co.jp/yuriconandalcjm-22/detail/4575836737
                Manga no Tsukurikata, Volume 2: http://astore.amazon.co.jp/yuriconandalcjm-22/detail/4199501401
                Octave, Volume 3: http://astore.amazon.co.jp/yuriconandalcjm-22/detail/4063145840
                Tsubomi 3: http://astore.amazon.co.jp/yuriconandalcjm-22/detail/4832278320

                Yuri Manga in English, Hayate x Blade, Volume 5 is available for Pre-order: http://astore.amazon.com/yuriconandalcem-20/detail/0765323923

                Yuri Anime El Cazador de la Bruja Volume 1 is now available for pre-order: http://astore.amazon.com/yuricon-20/detail/B002MXZYHC
                ***
                That's it for this update, but more is already on the way!