Re: [Yuricon] Maria-sama Fanfic

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30, 2006
      "But... torture!"

      ROTFLMAO!!!

      Perverse, funny and sweet. I approve.

      On Sep 30, 2006, at 11:00 AM, Sean Gaffney wrote:

      I have written a new Maria-sama Ga Miteru fanfic, which is now up on my site.  It's
      rated R, and has sex in it, so should only be read by those over 18.

      The link is here:

      Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

      --SG

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2006
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Chalcahuite <ximatl@...> wrote:

        > "But... torture!"
        >
        > ROTFLMAO!!!
        >
        > Perverse, funny and sweet. I approve.

        And the first long story he's finished in a while. :)

        For those of you who have read this, I've got a short prequel which
        tells in no detail at all about the origina of that particular RC
        tradition. :-) It won't go up on WSF for many months, but it'll give
        you something to look forward to. lol

      • Andi, Andi Spring, Spring
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 2, 2006

          I was wondering if you all thought it was safe enough to download from lililicious. I'm currently living on campus at my college, so I was wondering what you all thought.

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Ellen Kuhfeld
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 2, 2006
            I've done a lot of downloading from Lilicious, and never had a bit of trouble. Mind you, I DO keep my virus, firewall, and adware protection up to date.

            Ellen Rose

             I was wondering if you all thought it was safe enough to download from lililicious. I'm currently living on campus at my college, so I was wondering what you all thought.

          • Resop
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 2, 2006
              Nope. I downloaded some stuff from lililicious and became addicted to yuri!

              Craig

              (of course it is safe)

              --- "Andi, Andi Spring, Spring" <endlessdreamer13@...> wrote:

              > I was wondering if you all thought it was safe enough to download from
              > lililicious. I'm currently living on campus at my college, so I was wondering
              > what you all thought.

            • Erin Subramanian
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 3, 2006
                Andi, Andi Spring, Spring wrote:
                > I was wondering if you all thought it was safe enough to download from
                > lililicious. I'm currently living on campus at my college, so I was
                > wondering what you all thought.

                You can trust the files from Lililicious. Multiple people check over
                these files before they go up on the site, so if there were a virus
                (which is highly unlikely in and of itself), someone would catch it
                before it went up, and we're not into pranking-- we don't even do an
                April Fool's Day gag.
                Now, if you're asking if they're safe in terms of not sending you on an
                emotional roller coaster, I'm going to have to say no. ;)

                Erin
              • Andi, Andi Spring, Spring
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 3, 2006
                  I'm just afraid I'll get caught downloading by the school. I've downloaded them at home, so I know they're safe, but I don't know if it's safe to download them because I'm on my school's internet connection.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 3, 2006
                    I don't think Lilicious would be a problem - their files are on the order of 5-10 MB and none of them say MP3 anywhere (which the school might fuss over).

                    Now if you started trying to use bit-torrent and download anime, you could get in trouble. But I think Lilicious is providing small enough files to fly under their radar.

                    Ellen Rose

                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 3, 2006
                      >From: "Andi, Andi Spring, Spring" <endlessdreamer13@...>
                      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                      >Subject: RE: [Yuricon] (OT) Downloading Question
                      >Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 10:07:55 -0700 (PDT)
                      >
                      >I'm just afraid I'll get caught downloading by the school. I've downloaded
                      >them at home, so I know they're safe, but I don't know if it's safe to
                      >download them because I'm on my school's internet connection.

                      If you're concerned about downloading at school then it stands to reason
                      that you shouldn't.