Re: Hi! Radio yuri in action!

  • Aereal Reis
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 28, 2006
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Laura Sama" <laurasama_yuri@...> wrote:

      > Hello everybody, I'm Laura Sama webmistress of
      > http://elrincondellirio.com, COYUHI
      > administrator in http://www.zonaforo.com/mistikal/index.php. Well, the
      > Hispanic members may know me (or maybe not, hahaha).
      > This message is to promote THE FIRST YURI RADIO ON THE WEB. If you'd
      > like to listen it just go to the web pages that are above or download
      > the destiny media player http://www.pirateradio.com/downloads/ and log
      > here: radiodestiny.rdl . We've yuri op's and ed's, drama cd's, the end
      > of simoun and strawberry panic! the first 2 episodes of oniisama e
      > (Spanish track), podcast (Spanish language) and etc., I have less than
      > a week with this project, so I hope to don't mess up with it,
      > hahahaha.
      > Well, I'll read you around and ¡VIVA EL YURI!
      >
      > Laura Sama.

      Raura Sama! yuri rajio wa tottemo suteki desu!
      Laura sama! yuri radio is really really neat!

      I've been hearing it everyday and I really like to hear music I know
      and music I don't know from yuri anime, I've even heard Oniisama e,
      and many drama CDs, this is so good, even if you don't speak Spanish
      it has enough music and drama CDs to have all yuri fans tuning in the
      radio ^-^