new Lililicious release - Yuri Hime one-shot

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2006
      "Cherries For Your Lips," by Morinaga Milk, tells the story of a girl
      who's in love with her best friend.

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • danny_chrno
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2006
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...>
        wrote:

        > "Cherries For Your Lips," by Morinaga Milk, tells the story of a girl
        > who's in love with her best friend.
        >
        > As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
        > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
        > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

        storys *.* great in the "Miztikal Moon" have storys to i need to read
        the story thanks for the notice is great

        finaly i read one story in english my first story thanke you for the info

        see you later an be happy all you peple

        Viva el Yuri yeahhhhhhhhh

        Danny_chrno or Dani_gc
      • Laura Sama
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 2006
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "danny_chrno" <danny_chrno@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > "Cherries For Your Lips," by Morinaga Milk, tells the story of a
          girl
          > > who's in love with her best friend.
          > >
          > > As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
          > > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
          > > (http://www.lililicious.net ).
          > >

          > storys *.* great in the "Miztikal Moon" have storys to i need to
          read
          > the story thanks for the notice is great
          >

          > finaly i read one story in english my first story thanke you for
          the info

          > see you later an be happy all you peple
          >

          > Viva el Yuri yeahhhhhhhhh
          >

          > Danny_chrno or Dani_gc

          Thanks for the info. Morinaga sensei is a wonderful yuri artist, so,
          I´ll check the lililicious ASAP!!

          Laura Sama.

          ¡VIVA EL YURI!
        • Erin Subramanian
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 14, 2007
            In "Let's Go to Heaven," by Izumi Yuu, an unusual girl hits on her cute
            teacher.

            As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
            (http://www.lililicious.net ).
          • Lililicious
            Message 5 of 6 , May 20 1:43 PM
              "Alice Turn Back Clock" is Inoue Shinkai's take on Alice in Wonderland,
              complete with a bunny-eared schoolgirl and aliens from outer space.

              Also, the recommendations section is now up on the project guide page.
              This is a place to check and see which of our projects other yuri fans
              think are good, and why.