Re: Non-spoilery reaction to _Simoun_ episode 26

  • mellowrg
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25 11:37 PM
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Davis" <futabachan@...> wrote:

      > Now we know why she didn't appear in last week's credits... the
      > hairstyle would have been a spoiler.
      >
      > Get a load of those leather helmets... and what that girl is wearing
      > in her hair.
      >
      > Is the one in the blue dress who I think she is?
      >
      > AHA! They *ARE* still together! YAY!
      > > And does this answer the question of whether there's a taboo against
      > post-Spring queer relationships?
      >
      > Wait... *when* exactly are those two dancing *THERE*?
      >
      > --
      > Susan Davis <futabachan@...>

      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /

      They have fully completed the Jade Remergion. They are everywhere and
      nowhere.

      Which why Morinas saw their echo of their last remergion in the
      present. Why Limone saw their arrival in the past and why they are
      dancing in the future.

      They are an echo in time and space, fading and out, forever and ever.
      It's possible that they are Tempus Spatium itself one with it.

      A bittersweet ending for the two. Nay, a bittersweet ending for all.

      Aer Nevril: everywhere and nowhere
      Yun: another glitch in time and space. keeper of the spring. she's
      both disconnected and connected to her friends
      Para / Lodre: looking good and classy. Charity work of some sorts
      Morinas: Married to Waporif. Pregnant with his child.
      Kaim / Arti: suburban bliss?
      Vyura. Drafted by the Shoukoku army. May have to meet former comrades
      in battle.
      Floe: Farmer. The world might go to hell one day, but he'll get
      married to a cute girl before that.
      Anu / Gura: pretty as a picture

      morale of the story: It's all exciting until you become and adult and
      surrender to society. growing up... sucks

      We need an OAV or a second season