This week's stolen meme on "Strawberry Panic"

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2006
      Well, we had the end of the short-term amnesia arc (thankfully both
      arc and amnesia were short-term). I still feel stringly like there's
      something much earlier than all the suggestions you folks.

      It amuses me to see how yuri history only goes back about three years
      for most. I'm thinking something much older and its annoying the heck
      out of me that I can't put my finger on it. I will undoubtededly remin
      up at nights worrying until I do. :-)

      Then we obsessed about dance. We'll look to Maria-sama ga Miteru, the
      first novel for that with Yumi and Sachiko's dances, but also there
      was a vibe in Shizuma's impassioned discussion of dance and love that
      reminded me of the scene in Sailor Moon S where Haruka, having won the
      love contest with Michiru, implores the audience that "Love is ALL!"

      Any additions?