Strawberry Panic Light Novels licensed by Seven Seas

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2006
      Seven Seas is planning on a light novel (illustrated novel) imprint.
      One of the licensed titles planned is Strawberry Panic.

    • Adam Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2006
        On 13-Sep-2006 13:38 -0000, atheniag wrote:
        > Seven Seas is planning on a light novel (illustrated novel) imprint.
        > One of the licensed titles planned is Strawberry Panic.

        ...and loud came the cry: "I'm just reading it for the plot!"

        It'd be interesting to see who, if anyone, licenses the Haruhi novels.
        .oO("It would be real boring if I always spelled everything right." )