[Yuricon] Bad News...at least for me ;p

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2001
      *does a little virus dance*

      Hey guys ;P
      I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be as active on the lists for the next week. (I think anyway ;p )

      A virus totally trashed my personal laptop on Friday and now my work laptop, which I was relying on, has taken up with an even worse version. Long story short, my personal still isn't completely up to speed and I have to send in my work one to the company. Hopefully I'll have a new one in a weeks time or so...

      What's the chances to two perfectly good laptops would go to pot within days of each other? ;/

      Ah well, ce la vie ne? ;P

      I can tell this will be an ordeal...I've already got a backlog of about 90 posts....this hasn't happened in awhile ;p

      *does a little fun fun fun dance*

      Kun