Not very spoilery reaction to Simoun 23

  • Shane M
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
      We've already established (in the OP) that Paraietta
      has big boobs. You don't have to reinforce it.

      Also, Simulacrum? Waaaaaay too trusting.

      Followed by:

      KAISAN!?

      AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      WTF!?

      No, seriously. You might want to wait /five more
      minutes/ to see if maybe this whole thing isn't gonna
      work out, you know?

      Also...

      Is she DISSOLVING!?

      I think that's it.

      Oh, wait! Did anybody else get the creeps from that
      second intermission picture? Really. I mean, the Big O
      with just about anybody is kinda creepy.

      ~Teh Shane

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Shane M <yoarashi01@...> wrote:

        > Oh, wait! Did anybody else get the creeps from that
        > second intermission picture? Really. I mean, the Big O
        > with just about anybody is kinda creepy.

        I thought it was kind of sweet, myself. :-)

        I like the idea that Onashia has found a confident in Yun, the person
        with the most humble origins of the remaining members.