Re: Non-spoilery reaction to _Simoun_, episode 23

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2006

      > There's a novel? It'll be interesting to see if anyone translates
      it...
      > (Hah! Some chance.)

      Yeah, I just got it in the other day. The pictures are primarily
      neviriru and aueru kissing.

      I have no intention of translating it...I'm almost done with Marimite
      15 and it's KILLING me to translate a novel in my "haha" free time.

      > I don't know about her always being correct, but she's the only one
      who
      > regularly speaks her mind, certainly.

      What has she been wrong about?

      > > It would be nice to see Parietta get out of her particular prison
      > > before she dies.
      >
      > Episode 23 seems to suggest that she's well on the way to doing so,
      I'd
      > say.

      Yepper

      > > Adam, clearly we're going to have to write an Alti x Parietta
      story.
      > > Get cracking on the plot. :-)
      >
      > You mean it needs a plot? Darn.

      Then we're writing different stories. :-)

      > > And I've decided that Amuria should be alive, so Aeru can kill
      her.

      > I think she certainly needs to be alive to maximise the angst
      > potential, but as to how to get rid of her again... Well, I was
      almost
      > tempted by the idea of an Aaeru/Amuria pairing just for perversity.
      >
      > > Erica (boy would the story be different if *I* wrote it...)
      >
      > Wherl, there'd be more sex, for one thing...

      lol

      Did you exclaim "Oh, for pity's SAKE!" when the announcement was
      made? I cannot believe they did it AGAIN, for what, the fourth time?

      There's only so many times you can use any plot device before it
      becomes hopelessly absurd. If I were in Chor T, I would have started
      to giggle, I just know it.

      > --
      > Adam Jones (adam@...)(http://www.yggdrasl.demon.co.uk/)
      > .oO("DUUUUHHH :P!! What are you