new Lililicious releases - Yuri Shimai 5 one-shot and Blue Drop one-shot

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4 2:21 PM
      "Testify," by Karyu, is a surprisingly sweet vampire story.

      "Kaijin" focuses on a pair of girls whose relationship is threatened by
      jealousy, bitterness, and forces beyond either of their control.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Me
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4 6:40 PM
        Hello,
        Delurking for a little bit now...

        I ran across this cool music video for "Simoun's" Opening Song. Thought I'd post the link for those, like me, who didn't know about it....

        Definitely makes the Yuri heart go dokidoki...

        Oh, yeah, Simoun Fansubbers.... THANKS! Keep up the good work! 14 was good... Can't wait for more!
        (I'm being impatient for about five Anime and about the same with Manga... being fan-subbed & scanalated....) *LOL*

        Thespi

        The only reason that cats tolerate humans is that they haven't found a
        better slave race, YET.

        "Hey, who tidied the Brimstone?!" HELL, from "Summon the Keeper" by Tanya Huff

      • chai