RE: [Yuricon] New file uploaded to Yuricon

    Message 1 of 348 , Sep 4, 2006
      >From: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com Reply-To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com Subject: [Yuricon] New file uploaded to Yuricon
      >Date: 4 Sep 2006 19:39:38 -0000
      >

      >Hello,
      >
      >This email message is a notification to let you know that
      >a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Yuricon
      >group.
      >
      > File : /awahime2.jpg
      > Uploaded by : day_of_dragons <day_of_dragons@...>
      > Description : juas juas si alguin aki habla espa´┐Żol ke me agregue al msn
      >mio de hotmail ke es: suramerican@... ^^

      Hi there -

      This groups is an all-ages group. Images with any nudity should be run by
      me, the list ower before they are upload. I'm taking this one off the Files
      section, since it's inappropraite for our Files.

    • josephglanvill
      Message 348 of 348 , Apr 13, 2009
        Oh good grief. I was thinking of sitting this one out, but you talked me into it, Erica. These clowns are over the line. I'll dash off an email in a bit.