Re: Fic: (Sailor Moon) Fuzzy Handcuffs

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2006
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the review ^_^
      >
      > Incidentally, the initial impetus for the idea came from my noting
      > the annoyingly high number of doujin and hentai dealing with force
      > and rape. I wanted to see a story where bondage was presented as
      > something two people who LOVED each other might try, even if they
      > later decided against it (incidentally, the most positive portrayal
      > I've ever seen of bondage is in Erica Friedman's story "Muse" over
      > at worldshaking.net. It's in the Sailor Moon fanfic section). Of
      > course, while writing it, some sillyness crept in. Then some more,
      > then more, until the end result was the bit of foolishness you
      read,
      > lol.

      I got a lot of interesting feedback on that story when I originally
      wrote it. (It wasn't the first piece I ever did with light B&D, just
      the most popular.) Some people were offended at even the hint that
      adults - and especially Ami and Makoto - might choose to do that,
      others very encouraged at the portrayal.

      My favorite comment was a from a friend who demanded chapters for the
      other 6 Muses. :-)