RE: [Yuricon] Fic: (Sailor Moon) Fuzzy Handcuffs

  • Ellen Kuhfeld
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3 6:32 PM
      Mostly harmless, but I agree with Haruka - too much can go wrong...

      Ellen Rose

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3 8:05 PM
        Thanks for the review ^_^

        Incidentally, the initial impetus for the idea came from my noting
        the annoyingly high number of doujin and hentai dealing with force
        and rape. I wanted to see a story where bondage was presented as
        something two people who LOVED each other might try, even if they
        later decided against it (incidentally, the most positive portrayal
        I've ever seen of bondage is in Erica Friedman's story "Muse" over
        at worldshaking.net. It's in the Sailor Moon fanfic section). Of
        course, while writing it, some sillyness crept in. Then some more,
        then more, until the end result was the bit of foolishness you read,
        lol.

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Ellen Kuhfeld" <ellen@...> wrote:

        > Mostly harmless, but I agree with Haruka - too much can go wrong...
        >
        > Ellen Rose

        Behalf Of

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3 8:51 PM
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for the review ^_^
          >
          > Incidentally, the initial impetus for the idea came from my noting
          > the annoyingly high number of doujin and hentai dealing with force
          > and rape. I wanted to see a story where bondage was presented as
          > something two people who LOVED each other might try, even if they
          > later decided against it (incidentally, the most positive portrayal
          > I've ever seen of bondage is in Erica Friedman's story "Muse" over
          > at worldshaking.net. It's in the Sailor Moon fanfic section). Of
          > course, while writing it, some sillyness crept in. Then some more,
          > then more, until the end result was the bit of foolishness you
          read,
          > lol.

          I got a lot of interesting feedback on that story when I originally
          wrote it. (It wasn't the first piece I ever did with light B&D, just
          the most popular.) Some people were offended at even the hint that
          adults - and especially Ami and Makoto - might choose to do that,
          others very encouraged at the portrayal.

          My favorite comment was a from a friend who demanded chapters for the
          other 6 Muses. :-)