Fic: (Sailor Moon) Fuzzy Handcuffs

  • Jeff Daly
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2006
      A rather silly story of consensual bondage starring Haruka and Michiru-

      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3138263/1/

      Probably not for minors though. Enjoy, and as always reviews are
      appreciated ^_^
    • Ellen Kuhfeld
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2006
        Mostly harmless, but I agree with Haruka - too much can go wrong...

        Ellen Rose

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2006
          Thanks for the review ^_^

          Incidentally, the initial impetus for the idea came from my noting
          the annoyingly high number of doujin and hentai dealing with force
          and rape. I wanted to see a story where bondage was presented as
          something two people who LOVED each other might try, even if they
          later decided against it (incidentally, the most positive portrayal
          I've ever seen of bondage is in Erica Friedman's story "Muse" over
          at worldshaking.net. It's in the Sailor Moon fanfic section). Of
          course, while writing it, some sillyness crept in. Then some more,
          then more, until the end result was the bit of foolishness you read,
          lol.

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Ellen Kuhfeld" <ellen@...> wrote:

          > Mostly harmless, but I agree with Haruka - too much can go wrong...
          >
          > Ellen Rose

          Behalf Of

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2006
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@...> wrote:

            > Thanks for the review ^_^
            >
            > Incidentally, the initial impetus for the idea came from my noting
            > the annoyingly high number of doujin and hentai dealing with force
            > and rape. I wanted to see a story where bondage was presented as
            > something two people who LOVED each other might try, even if they
            > later decided against it (incidentally, the most positive portrayal
            > I've ever seen of bondage is in Erica Friedman's story "Muse" over
            > at worldshaking.net. It's in the Sailor Moon fanfic section). Of
            > course, while writing it, some sillyness crept in. Then some more,
            > then more, until the end result was the bit of foolishness you
            read,
            > lol.

            I got a lot of interesting feedback on that story when I originally
            wrote it. (It wasn't the first piece I ever did with light B&D, just
            the most popular.) Some people were offended at even the hint that
            adults - and especially Ami and Makoto - might choose to do that,
            others very encouraged at the portrayal.

            My favorite comment was a from a friend who demanded chapters for the
            other 6 Muses. :-)