Re: This week's stolen meme on Strawberry Panic...

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2006
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@...> wrote:

      > "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!" has to be intentional...
      >
      > If not my whole perception of the world will break

      Okay, here's my choices for you after a doing a little searching:

      1) Star Wars

      2) Shades of Matrix

      3) Tenchi

      4) Pokemon

      Feel free to chose one or more of the above. :-) And if anyone finds
      a better reference, add it to the list!

    • mellowrg
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 4, 2006
        Is from Candy Candy...

        ahahahaHAHAHAHA... :snort:
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@...> wrote:

          > Is from Candy Candy...
          >
          > ahahahaHAHAHAHA... :snort:

          Nagisa's an orphan!?!

          Sorry...

        • mellowrg
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006

            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Is from Candy Candy...
            > >
            > > ahahahaHAHAHAHA... :snort:
            > >

            > Nagisa's an orphan!?!
            >
            > Sorry...

            No ma'am. Candy Candy got that from Heidi or Daddy Long Legs.

            And regardless of how twisted I am, I do not laugh at orphans.

            SPOILERS

            /
            /
            /
            /
            /
            /
            /
            /
            /
            /
            /
            /
            /
            /
            /
            /
            /

            People who are smiling one second and randomly fall to from horses the
            next, however...

            that's a riot

            /
            /