RE: [Yuricon] Re: This week's stolen meme on Strawberry Panic...

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2006
      >From: "mellowrg" <mellowrg@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: This week's stolen meme on Strawberry Panic...
      >Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 01:39:05 -0000
      >

      >"YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!" has to be intentional...
      >
      >If not my whole perception of the world will break

      We definitely don't want that to happen. I command that a search commence
      forthwith for the source of the quote! :-)

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2006
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@...> wrote:

        > "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!" has to be intentional...
        >
        > If not my whole perception of the world will break

        Okay, here's my choices for you after a doing a little searching:

        1) Star Wars

        2) Shades of Matrix

        3) Tenchi

        4) Pokemon

        Feel free to chose one or more of the above. :-) And if anyone finds
        a better reference, add it to the list!

      • mellowrg
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 4, 2006
          Is from Candy Candy...

          ahahahaHAHAHAHA... :snort:
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@...> wrote:

            > Is from Candy Candy...
            >
            > ahahahaHAHAHAHA... :snort:

            Nagisa's an orphan!?!

            Sorry...

          • mellowrg
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006

              > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Is from Candy Candy...
              > >
              > > ahahahaHAHAHAHA... :snort:
              > >

              > Nagisa's an orphan!?!
              >
              > Sorry...

              No ma'am. Candy Candy got that from Heidi or Daddy Long Legs.

              And regardless of how twisted I am, I do not laugh at orphans.

              SPOILERS

              /
              /
              /
              /
              /
              /
              /
              /
              /
              /
              /
              /
              /
              /
              /
              /
              /

              People who are smiling one second and randomly fall to from horses the
              next, however...

              that's a riot

              /
              /