Re: This week's stolen meme on Strawberry Panic...

  • mellowrg
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2006
      "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!" has to be intentional...

      If not my whole perception of the world will break
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2006
        >From: "mellowrg" <mellowrg@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: This week's stolen meme on Strawberry Panic...
        >Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 01:39:05 -0000
        >

        >"YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!" has to be intentional...
        >
        >If not my whole perception of the world will break

        We definitely don't want that to happen. I command that a search commence
        forthwith for the source of the quote! :-)

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2006
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@...> wrote:

          > "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!" has to be intentional...
          >
          > If not my whole perception of the world will break

          Okay, here's my choices for you after a doing a little searching:

          1) Star Wars

          2) Shades of Matrix

          3) Tenchi

          4) Pokemon

          Feel free to chose one or more of the above. :-) And if anyone finds
          a better reference, add it to the list!

        • mellowrg
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 4, 2006
            Is from Candy Candy...

            ahahahaHAHAHAHA... :snort:
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@...> wrote:

              > Is from Candy Candy...
              >
              > ahahahaHAHAHAHA... :snort:

              Nagisa's an orphan!?!

              Sorry...

            • mellowrg
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006

                > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Is from Candy Candy...
                > >
                > > ahahahaHAHAHAHA... :snort:
                > >

                > Nagisa's an orphan!?!
                >
                > Sorry...

                No ma'am. Candy Candy got that from Heidi or Daddy Long Legs.

                And regardless of how twisted I am, I do not laugh at orphans.

                SPOILERS

                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /

                People who are smiling one second and randomly fall to from horses the
                next, however...

                that's a riot

                /
                /