Re: This week's stolen meme on Strawberry Panic...

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2006
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Davis" <futabachan@...> wrote:

      > ...is the tennis duel(s) from _Marmalade Boy_.
      >
      > Too bad they forgot to include the bit about the loser shaving her
      > head. :-)

      I knew I remembered that from somewhere! Thanks. :)

      Kaname with saved head, punk clothes...not bad...

    • mellowrg
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2006
        "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!" has to be intentional...

        If not my whole perception of the world will break
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2006
          >From: "mellowrg" <mellowrg@...>
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: This week's stolen meme on Strawberry Panic...
          >Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 01:39:05 -0000
          >

          >"YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!" has to be intentional...
          >
          >If not my whole perception of the world will break

          We definitely don't want that to happen. I command that a search commence
          forthwith for the source of the quote! :-)

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2006
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@...> wrote:

            > "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!" has to be intentional...
            >
            > If not my whole perception of the world will break

            Okay, here's my choices for you after a doing a little searching:

            1) Star Wars

            2) Shades of Matrix

            3) Tenchi

            4) Pokemon

            Feel free to chose one or more of the above. :-) And if anyone finds
            a better reference, add it to the list!

          • mellowrg
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 4, 2006
              Is from Candy Candy...

              ahahahaHAHAHAHA... :snort:
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@...> wrote:

                > Is from Candy Candy...
                >
                > ahahahaHAHAHAHA... :snort:

                Nagisa's an orphan!?!

                Sorry...

              • mellowrg
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006

                  > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Is from Candy Candy...
                  > >
                  > > ahahahaHAHAHAHA... :snort:
                  > >

                  > Nagisa's an orphan!?!
                  >
                  > Sorry...

                  No ma'am. Candy Candy got that from Heidi or Daddy Long Legs.

                  And regardless of how twisted I am, I do not laugh at orphans.

                  SPOILERS

                  /
                  /
                  /
                  /
                  /
                  /
                  /
                  /
                  /
                  /
                  /
                  /
                  /
                  /
                  /
                  /
                  /

                  People who are smiling one second and randomly fall to from horses the
                  next, however...

                  that's a riot

                  /
                  /