This week's stolen meme on Strawberry Panic...

  • Susan Davis
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2006
      ...is the tennis duel(s) from _Marmalade Boy_.

      Too bad they forgot to include the bit about the loser shaving her
      head. :-)

      --
      Susan Davis <futabachan@...>
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2006
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Davis" <futabachan@...> wrote:

        > ...is the tennis duel(s) from _Marmalade Boy_.
        >
        > Too bad they forgot to include the bit about the loser shaving her
        > head. :-)

        I knew I remembered that from somewhere! Thanks. :)

        Kaname with saved head, punk clothes...not bad...

      • mellowrg
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2006
          "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!" has to be intentional...

          If not my whole perception of the world will break
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2006
            >From: "mellowrg" <mellowrg@...>
            >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: This week's stolen meme on Strawberry Panic...
            >Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 01:39:05 -0000
            >

            >"YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!" has to be intentional...
            >
            >If not my whole perception of the world will break

            We definitely don't want that to happen. I command that a search commence
            forthwith for the source of the quote! :-)

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 3, 2006
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@...> wrote:

              > "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!" has to be intentional...
              >
              > If not my whole perception of the world will break

              Okay, here's my choices for you after a doing a little searching:

              1) Star Wars

              2) Shades of Matrix

              3) Tenchi

              4) Pokemon

              Feel free to chose one or more of the above. :-) And if anyone finds
              a better reference, add it to the list!

            • mellowrg
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 4, 2006
                Is from Candy Candy...

                ahahahaHAHAHAHA... :snort:
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006
                  --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@...> wrote:

                  > Is from Candy Candy...
                  >
                  > ahahahaHAHAHAHA... :snort:

                  Nagisa's an orphan!?!

                  Sorry...

                • mellowrg
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006

                    > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Is from Candy Candy...
                    > >
                    > > ahahahaHAHAHAHA... :snort:
                    > >

                    > Nagisa's an orphan!?!
                    >
                    > Sorry...

                    No ma'am. Candy Candy got that from Heidi or Daddy Long Legs.

                    And regardless of how twisted I am, I do not laugh at orphans.

                    SPOILERS

                    /
                    /
                    /
                    /
                    /
                    /
                    /
                    /
                    /
                    /
                    /
                    /
                    /
                    /
                    /
                    /
                    /

                    People who are smiling one second and randomly fall to from horses the
                    next, however...

                    that's a riot

                    /
                    /