Re: Ninja Nonsense - possible yuri title?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2006
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Carmen DiProspero <cjd207@...> wrote:

      > Right Stuf International recently released the first
      > volume of NINJA NONSENSE: THE ADVENTURE OF SHINOBU

      > I was wondering....has anyone ever heard of the
      > series? And if they have, could this be a yuri title?
      > Do you think Shinobu & Kaede made a nice yuri couple?
      > I'm thinking of purchasing the first volume and could
      > use some input.

      Yup! We've talked about it some on this list and I've reviewed it on
      Okazu under the original name: 2x2 Shinobuden: The Kunoichi Ninja
      Fiction. :-)

      It's definitely yuri, in the sense that Shinobu has a very real
      attraction/love for Kaede - one that will be completely unrequited,
      mind you.

      In fact, I get requests all the time for Kaede to go on "The List"
      since Shinobu is there, but she is quite adamant about being not at
      all interested. (However, in the manga when Shinobu dresses as a guy,
      Kaede falls for her immediately, so maybe not so much... lol)

      Anyway, Ninja Nonsense is, like all other licensed yuri anime,
      available through the Yuricon Shop! :-)

      It's a cute series.