Ninja Nonsense - possible yuri title?

  • Carmen DiProspero
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2006
      Right Stuf International recently released the first
      volume of NINJA NONSENSE: THE ADVENTURE OF SHINOBU
      (I'm not sure if that is the accurate title), and I
      only seen the first volume via the free DVD courtesy
      of NewType. It's about this Ninja apprentice name
      Shinobu who breaks into a female student's room, named
      Kaede, to gather girl's panties as part of her
      "training". And then Shinobu takes Kaede on a journey
      to her training grounds...mind you, this is still ep.
      1.

      I was wondering....has anyone ever heard of the
      series? And if they have, could this be a yuri title?
      Do you think Shinobu & Kaede made a nice yuri couple?
      I'm thinking of purchasing the first volume and could
      use some input.

      Carmen ^_^

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2006
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Carmen DiProspero <cjd207@...> wrote:

        > Right Stuf International recently released the first
        > volume of NINJA NONSENSE: THE ADVENTURE OF SHINOBU

        > I was wondering....has anyone ever heard of the
        > series? And if they have, could this be a yuri title?
        > Do you think Shinobu & Kaede made a nice yuri couple?
        > I'm thinking of purchasing the first volume and could
        > use some input.

        Yup! We've talked about it some on this list and I've reviewed it on
        Okazu under the original name: 2x2 Shinobuden: The Kunoichi Ninja
        Fiction. :-)

        It's definitely yuri, in the sense that Shinobu has a very real
        attraction/love for Kaede - one that will be completely unrequited,
        mind you.

        In fact, I get requests all the time for Kaede to go on "The List"
        since Shinobu is there, but she is quite adamant about being not at
        all interested. (However, in the manga when Shinobu dresses as a guy,
        Kaede falls for her immediately, so maybe not so much... lol)

        Anyway, Ninja Nonsense is, like all other licensed yuri anime,
        available through the Yuricon Shop! :-)

        It's a cute series.