Simoun episode 12 released

  • Adam Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2006
      Simoun-Fans are proud to announce the release of Simoun episode 12.
      As always, torrents are available from:

      http://a.scarywater.net/simoun-fans/

      Share and enjoy!
      .oO("not taling to be here" )
    • rosepress@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2006
        In a message dated 8/15/2006 4:24:19 P.M. Central Standard Time, adam@... writes:
        Simoun-Fans are proud to announce the release of Simoun episode 12.
        As always, torrents are available from:

        It is asking you to go the extra mile, but -- when y'all are finished with the show, could you go back around to the beginning and fansub the first three episodes? I can understand the Simoun-Fans translation so much better, and that'd give us a stronger and more consistent foundation to stand on.

        Ellen Rose
      • Adam Jones
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2006
          On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:22:18 EDT, rosepress@... wrote:

          > It is asking you to go the extra mile, but -- when y'all are finished
          > with the show, could you go back around to the beginning and fansub
          > the first three episodes?

          We are working on them, don't worry - it's just that the translator(s)
          for those episodes are somewhat tied up with Real Life at the moment.
          We'll get there in the end. :)
          .oO("If possible, RUN AS FAST YOU CAN from the bees" )