Re: [Yuricon] Not very spoilery reactions to Simoun 20

  • Adam Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2006
      On 15-Aug-2006 06:58 -0700, Shane M wrote:
      > Reaction One:
      >
      > Oh, come on Rodore. You can't tell me you didn't
      > already KNOW THAT.

      Shock as anime character found to be rather emotionally blind!
      Also, rumours are spreading that the Pope may, in fact, be
      Catholic...

      > Reaction Two:
      >
      > Uh, what was /she/ doing there? And who/what were the
      > other two?

      She's already said, I think. Plus Simulacrum clearly has an
      outstanding public transport network. ;)

      > Reaction Four:
      >
      > But...but! They could've just...back together! Why
      > not!? Gah!

      Er... because the glue didn't want to stick?
      (Alternatively: because Party A is too emotionally withdrawn and
      Party B is too clueless to ask?)
      .oO("Ja voll, Herr General." )