The great Fuijieda Miyabi crossover

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006
      Hi all -

      When I received the latest issue of Yuri Hime, I noted that, since
      "Kotonoha no Miko to Kotodama no Majyo to" was over, there was a small
      omake comic of other Miyabi characters that will be starting up in the
      next issue.

      I recognized the ladies of the Ameriro Koucha Pavilion from Eternal
      Sisters 2, but...

      As I went back and re-read "MikoMajyo" (as Miyabi refers to it in her
      afterword) I realized that, duh, Letty and Tsumugi had already been at
      the cafe in question. (Something confirmed in the Drama CD.) I had
      completely forgotten that.

      Then I went back and re-read the ES story and I realized in one fell
      swoop that Fujieda Miyabi is a crossover hound. LOL

      In the first ES story about the owner of the Ameiro Koucha Kandan, no
      less than three other sets of characters from Fujieda Miyabi stories
      wander in. In MikoMajyo (the spelling is also Miyabi's) Letty and
      Tsumugi wander into at least two other stories - and how they manage
      to avoid running into Iono-sama and her handmaidens, I have no idea.

      In the Drama CD, when Tsumugi and Letty want a drink, they naturally
      head over to the Ameiro Koucha Pavilion.

      So, when the new series starts in the next Yuri Hime, expect crossovers.

      Reviews of MikoMajyo and the Drama CD will go up on Okazu shortly.
      It's all good, as to be expected from Fujieda Miyabi. :-)