[CON]Yuricon announces our 2007 Yurisai event!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2006
      Jot the date down: September, 29, 2007, in Newark, NJ.

      For those of you who missed the one-day 2005 Yuricon in Tokyo, we are
      now officially recreating that intimate atmosphere of friends and fun
      and plenty of yuri at our 2007 Yurisai.

      Details will be forthcoming, check the Yuricon Events Page as we add
      information! http://www.yuricon.org/events

      Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated"