Greetings from Baltimore

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2006
      Hello everyone -

      I'm relaxing in my room with some friends before the dead dog party,
      but I wanted to jot down a few lines about Otakon 2006.

      First of all, as always, I want to thank my staff, sycophants,
      minions, assistant minions and dear friends - you know who you are.
      Your help was invaluable and your company is priceless.

      Also, I think I saw more of the YCML this time than ever before. Thank
      you to every one who stopped by and said hi, who picked up books and
      chatted with us.

      This year, we had a great yuri panel, which really needed to be
      longer. We had so much to talk about, so many great series to mention,
      that I felt really rushed - we hardly had time for any questions. And
      it wasn't just because I kept talking forever. lol

      I was so busy at the table, I barely got to walk around the DR itself
      until late Sunday.

      I'm not sure yet if I had a good time because I was so busy, but I had
      a great con. Thanks everyone. :-)