Re: [WWW]Yuricon site update - new AMVs, Contest, SnR

  • Reese Dorrycott
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, kyanite_d <kyanite_d@...> wrote:

      > Hello.
      >
      > I'm sorry, I didn't see this earlier.
      >

      > Lucifer's Angels is encoded in Windows Media 9 / 9.1
      >
      > Most of the other times the playback problem could be solved by
      enabling automatic download of needed codecs in Windows Media Player (
      "Tools" => "Options" => "Player" => Check "Download codecs automatically".

      Thank you I did try these two suggestions and there was a minor
      update. Still YURISEED will not play. I have not tried the rest. I
      think that I will simply have to miss this one and any others that do
      not play on my system as it is. Again, thank you for the attempt.

      Mr. David R. Dorrycott
      www.naorhy.com